Dad raped teenage daughter to 'prove sex was better with men' after she told him she was gay

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Compare abortion to raping your own child brehs.

The Coli dot com.
oh right I forgot literally killing your son for something he can't control isn't worse than rape :troll:

It couldn't possibly be that both situations are awful :troll:

glad you sure cleared that one up :troll:

You're out of your league breh go back to bytching about feminism and BLM :camby:

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Nikka really gonna sit there with a straight face and say murder isn't worse than rape as if we're keeping score :mjlol:

These hoteps, man I tell ya :mjlol:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
oh right I forgot literally killing your son for something he can't control isn't worse than rape :troll:

It couldn't possibly be that both situations are awful :troll:

glad you sure cleared that one up :troll:

You're out of your league breh go back to bytching about feminism and BLM :camby:

You follow me on twitter and I have no idea who you even are. :yeshrug:

Aborting a glob of cells isn't even in the same league as raping a child. Pull your head out of your ass.:hhh:

nikka said "killing" :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
aint gotta guess his race...
:mjpls:

wat6rr.jpg

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:myman:The dad was waiting in the cut like:shaq: just need that excuse to get all up in those guts.

Cac incest rapist daughter: "Dad I have something to tell you I am.............I am gay.

Cac incest rapist::wow: gotcha bytch:ufdup:

On a level though that's one sick b*stard that needs to be finished as in killed.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
You realize there's a group called NAMbLA(North American Man Boy Love Association) where cacs are trying to abolish pedophilia and pederasty laws #inherently