Dad & two year old son on Facebook live shot and killed smh

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I wonder if the people in here who support trump sending troops/feds in chicago are the same people who criticized bill and hillary for the B.S they did in the 90s?:jbhmm:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I just teared up a lil man. I can't take this shyt no more.

fukk every nikka from Chicago on here, ya city ain't shyt. Don't care how dumb and ignorant I sound, that's where I'm at with it right now.
Sit tight.
Trump has a plan to fix it.

A 2yo baby, a man, and a pregnant woman all were shot while sitting in a car streaming video. They were minding their own business! TWO YEARS OLD! Lord have mercy.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
The main point is that once you get your revenge his fam and gang are coming to kill you. Once you get smoked your family is going to go kill the people that killed you. The cycle continues.
Will martial law solve it?
Tanks in the streets?
Random pedestrians being patted down for weapons as they walk to work/church/the store/the mailbox/the car/their kids' school?

YOU KNOW Trump will stop and frisk every urban Negro 5x per day if he can pull it off. (Folk found in violation will be shipped to a privately owned prison...and then to the border to build that promised wall. No more pressing license plates and earning a GED or finding NOIslam behind bars.)

Chicago needs more jobs for black HS grads: factories, assembly lines, steel mills, warehouses.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Breh, that shyt is stupid. Ain't no large scale economics coming from gangs. IN fact the average dopeboy is out here making 20k untaxed....20k....fukk out of here with that.

But more than that, federal governments (unless you are Russia or North Korea) aren't sending basically death squads against their own people (yes, i know police but lets be serious here.)

ANYONE that is OK with the murder of black people is a piece of shyt to me. Period. fukk "politics" and "complexities".

SO people are DYING because a few select nikkas wanna play Stratego with the street corners...get the fukk ALL THE WAY out of here.

You wanna play politics and benefit the hood, then lets invest in ideas an businesses. Support your own, not poison and murder them.

I really don't give a fukk how "complex" you think this shyt is...but its fukking STUPID and serves no purpose other than to create more fatherless children and lock up more young black men...
you may not like it, but this is reality and reality aint fair...

look at how them white folk operate using the military for war and profit. aint no different. you can say that the average "dope boy" only makes 20k but thats only a slice of the profits. this shyt is organized. you thinking too small, think of how the dope boy gets the drugs, think of the money that flows through the prison, who do you think is making the million dollar power plays to the mexican cartels? theres way more to it than just one man making 20 racks. out here in california, everything goes through the prison system. billions of dollars is flowing in and out of the California Department of Correctional facilities. the politics in the prison dictate what goes on in the streets.

theres way way too much profit out in the streets, this is why we will continue to see gang wars and drive bys.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Some of these "communities" are not really capable of "coming together". They are literally combat zones. There is a negative element that needs to be removed. Until they are removed, a lot of these places won't "come together" to be "empowered".

Really doesn't matter what the debate is about on the coli. Chicago heard the threats from Trumps twitter and responded by murdering more babies....

How exactly do you "remove" these communities? Why do you believe this guy purposefully killed a this baby? You think he was aiming for the baby?? Saying Chicago responded by killing more babies is just ignorance on your part.. Yeah this dudes out here running up on 6 year olds and shyt.. Man some of yall are silly... Not sure why people think these dudes fear a threat from Trump...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
you may not like it, but this is reality and reality aint fair...

look at how them white folk operate using the military for war and profit. aint no different. you can say that the average "dope boy" only makes 20k but thats only a slice of the profits. this shyt is organized. you thinking too small, think of how the dope boy gets the drugs, think of the money that flows through the prison, who do you think is making the million dollar power plays to the mexican cartels? theres way more to it than just one man making 20 racks. out here in california, everything goes through the prison system. billions of dollars is flowing in and out of the California Department of Correctional facilities. the politics in the prison dictate what goes on in the streets.

theres way way too much profit out in the streets, this is why we will continue to see gang wars and drive bys.

Breh, listen to yourself...MEXICAN CARTELS. That money aint hitting the hood like that. The kids doing the shooting aint the people making the money, that's why I used that example...

Also, because the white man does it that makes it ok or righteous? Should we not aspire to be greater than a people/system that have oppressed black and brown?

Using money as a justification for murder is a weak as argument and makes you a weak ass man and weak ass human being.

Be cool with being a parasite, brehs
Be cool with the destruction of your people, brehs.

Our youth in Chicago are being systematically destroyed from within...but you know its all good because someone, somewhere who prolly isn't even a part of that community is making some sort of profit from it.

fukk out of here, coward. You ain't even man enough to call foolishness what it is. To busy out here trying to justify your own suicide....I've never met a more lost nikka on the Coli. :snoop:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Man charged in triple shooting that killed toddler

1761230_630x354.jpg

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Breh, listen to yourself...MEXICAN CARTELS. That money aint hitting the hood like that. The kids doing the shooting aint the people making the money, that's why I used that example...

Also, because the white man does it that makes it ok or righteous? Should we not aspire to be greater than a people/system that have oppressed black and brown?

Using money as a justification for murder is a weak as argument and makes you a weak ass man and weak ass human being.

Be cool with being a parasite, brehs
Be cool with the destruction of your people, brehs.

Our youth in Chicago are being systematically destroyed from within...but you know its all good because someone, somewhere who prolly isn't even a part of that community is making some sort of profit from it.

fukk out of here, coward. You ain't even man enough to call foolishness what it is. To busy out here trying to justify your own suicide....I've never met a more lost nikka on the Coli. :snoop:
you can say all that and act like you some enlightened ass nikka, but until you experience the situation for yourself then you aint gonna understand. its easy to talk down on something when it does not affect you personally. Unlike you, I got a brother in prison with money on his head. he a known shooter. people do make a livin off hits in the hood.

you can try to say money aint hittin the hoods, but you ever seen an open air drug market? where cars & people move through to buy drugs like clockwork? hella cash comes through daily.

Ima use this Sac PD document from 1996 as an example: http://www.popcenter.org/library/awards/goldstein/1996/96-45(W).pdf

It talks about how New Helvetia was, my cousins used to stay there back in the 90s and I used to stay with them. drugs was flowing in and out like an assembly line. people was makin thousands a day. I was a kid back then, but I still knew what was going on. it wasnt uncommon to see deals going on in broad day and police investigating shootings or bustin people for parole violations or whatever
:yeshrug:

:mjcry: a fukkin bee stung me on my forehead in new helvetia. I miss those brick ass projects with the wooden stairs to the second floor of my cousins spot. we was always kickin it on the snes playin Kirby and Donkey Kong Country and kickin it with the neighborhood kids shooting capguns and playin football on the dead ass grass in front of the complex while uncle and auntie were getting drunk sittin on those cheap ass chairs in front of the spot.

I hate getting old :wow: lost my train of thought of what I was talking about

also you calling me a coward is out of pocket, read my previous posts, I alreadly pointed out it was a fukked up way of living, but you gotta adept and survive to it just like if you grew up in an active warzone

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
you can say all that and act like you some enlightened ass nikka, but until you experience the situation for yourself then you aint gonna understand. its easy to talk down on something when it does not affect you personally. Unlike you, I got a brother in prison with money on his head. he a known shooter. people do make a livin off hits in the hood.

you can try to say money aint hittin the hoods, but you ever seen an open air drug market? where cars & people move through to buy drugs like clockwork? hella cash comes through daily.

also you calling me a coward is out of pocket, read my previous posts, I alreadly pointed out it was a fukked up way of living, but you gotta adept and survive to it just like if you grew up in an active warzone

1. You make the assumption that I know nothing about it. I grew up in Brightmoor breh, one of the most ratchet areas of Detroit. Don't assume I know nothing about the drug game or violence as an everyday thing. Its my proximity to it that make me understand how self-destructive and foolish it is. Also, the fact that people "make a living off hits" isn't some validation that its OK to do. Again, I'm not arguing that its not real, I'm saying you sound like a fool for somehow using financial gain as a means of justification...that IS cowardly and weak. ESPECIALLY when it involves your own people.

2. Yeah, and that money don't STAY in the hood. Or circulate THOUGH that hood. You think that because a few million run through the trap in a month that that money is somehow theirs? Because a nikka or two can cop a foreign whip? If that's the case then you have NO knowledge of economics. That drug money ain't getting invested in or going towards land/property or getting washed IN THE HOOD. NONE of those people you see are the true benefactors of the drug game. Chess not Checkers, breh.

3. Plenty of people grow up in worse situations then either of us could EVER imagine. Adapting doesn't mean one has to discard their humanity. If that was the case how is it that SO many people who grow up in actual war-zones DESPISE war? You fetishize this gangster narrative that America has fed you. Being a goon literally NEVER benefited black people as a whole and never will.

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
1. You make the assumption that I know nothing about it. I grew up in Brightmoor breh, one of the most ratchet areas of Detroit. Don't assume I know nothing about the drug game or violence as an everyday thing. Its my proximity to it that make me understand how self-destructive and foolish it is. Also, the fact that people "make a living off hits" isn't some validation that its OK to do. Again, I'm not arguing that its not real, I'm saying you sound like a fool for somehow using financial gain as a means of justification...that IS cowardly and weak. ESPECIALLY when it involves your own people.

2. Yeah, and that money don't STAY in the hood. Or circulate THOUGH that hood. You think that because a few million run through the trap in a month that that money is somehow theirs? Because a nikka or two can cop a foreign whip? If that's the case then you have NO knowledge of economics. That drug money ain't getting invested in or going towards land/property or getting washed IN THE HOOD. NONE of those people you see are the true benefactors of the drug game. Chess not Checkers, breh.

3. Plenty of people grow up in worse situations then either of us could EVER imagine. Adapting doesn't mean one has to discard their humanity. If that was the case how is it that SO many people who grow up in actual war-zones DESPISE war? You fetishize this gangster narrative that America has fed you. Being a goon literally NEVER benefited black people as a whole and never will.
but you see, there is a discontinuity between the drug game in California compared to that of other places such as detroit. things are more structured and organized through decades of wars and politics. rules are steeped in tradition and being reckless could get you killed by your own people. from the types of shyt I hear from places outside california, theres no order or structure. people just act wreckless just to be the next don juan. same with the gang situation, people b*stardized bloods & crips outside of california, treating it like a free pass to kill eachother. in california, there is actual history and reason to it. its not all about killing someone over a color. Gangs were already fighting and doing shootings on eachother over way before bloods & crips was a thing in california, the colors were just there to signify alliances. another thing is that gangs are generational here. the fathers of fathers whose sons are in a gang were also in the same gang. for bloods & crips & bay area cats, they can go back to the 60s & 70s in terms of roots. for the latinos, its far deeper, some can go back to the late 1800s & early 1900s. the hood I was raised in goes back to the early 80s.

you keep saying "my people" this and "My people" that.. but I run with the hispanics, just like my cousins, uncles and grandfather. :manny: going to war with other hispanic barrios while having a crip gang we share turf with and hella close to.

honestly, why should I worry about how the next man chooses to come up? I said it before that life aint got a finish line. we just doin what we can in this land of milk and honey.

anyway, Blaxican out :francis: