Dad & two year old son on Facebook live shot and killed smh

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Inappropriate Content
I hope Trump kills all them nikkas fukk them bytch nikkas in everyone taking up for em. you act like animals you need to be treated like animals. kill em white man, I give you permission to kill them c00ns round em up putting em in FEMA camps do whatever you need to do Trump. we got to stop this bullshyt any c00n don't like this post your part of the problem.:francis:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
it was a hit. a cold, calculated hit.

despite what you may think, there are politics and bureaucracy to this. its not all "shoot randomly at people for fun". Gangs are in their own ecosystem with diplomacy and all that you would expect from a country... the only difference here is that instead of continents, everything is based around street corners within cities. its all done on a smaller scale and yet still manages to be rather complex

Breh, that shyt is stupid. Ain't no large scale economics coming from gangs. IN fact the average dopeboy is out here making 20k untaxed....20k....fukk out of here with that.

But more than that, federal governments (unless you are Russia or North Korea) aren't sending basically death squads against their own people (yes, i know police but lets be serious here.)

ANYONE that is OK with the murder of black people is a piece of shyt to me. Period. fukk "politics" and "complexities".

SO people are DYING because a few select nikkas wanna play Stratego with the street corners...get the fukk ALL THE WAY out of here.

You wanna play politics and benefit the hood, then lets invest in ideas an businesses. Support your own, not poison and murder them.

I really don't give a fukk how "complex" you think this shyt is...but its fukking STUPID and serves no purpose other than to create more fatherless children and lock up more young black men...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they most likely just unloaded on the car and never saw the kid.

If it was like "that", they would have killed the female also

She was shot in the stomach.

If there were any morals involved, they wouldn't have shot up an occupied car. You wouldn't have dudes unloading into groups of people from across the street etc. They would catch him when he was by himself.

Again, there are no morals because there are no repurcussions (lack of structure/order). But people shouldn't assume that it is the absence of gang leadership that is causing this uptick in violence (homicide numbers in the 70s were even higher than today).

Chicago is just a perfect manifestation of what happens when you have huge disparities in opportunity, access to education/jobs, minority "leaders" who put their own self interest ahead of their constituents and are permitted to stay in power with the support of a Democratic power structure that needs their political support.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Majority of Chicago IS nice, But this video right here is outside of the Wild Haire, a bar in LINCOLN PARK on the north side. White yuppies filmed this video from the balcony of their condo...

That is still an anomaly. Anything can happen anywhere in the city. Even still Wild Hare caters to a different kinda clientele than the other places around it. Not tryna be on some :mjpls: shyt just being honest.

Unfortunately there aren't too many places in the city for young black professionals to convene except for Ceres and Reverie. But I've never had a problem going out to those places either.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
When are some of yall coming to Chicago to clean up the streets? When are yall going to invest money into these neigborhoods? Yall not black threads like this expose a lot you

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
When are some of yall coming to Chicago to clean up the streets? When are yall going to invest money into these neigborhoods? Yall not black threads like this expose a lot you

We'll start when you do.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Coli dudes in this thread deal with emotions like bytches. Also have no idea about the psychology of being black in a country that works so hard to keep you down.
Ain't no amount of policing gonna stop the instinct of survival. Generations of blacks suffering from PTSD going unaddressed

....seems like there could be a little more on the side of accountability.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
We'll start when you do.

Oh and your response was generic... I don't know you and you don't know me... Your response to me asking about that black unity that's spew on here is "We'll start when you do." Just based on that response alone I know you are a follower.. No leadership skills about you... Sit this one out

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I speaking on out of towners that don't know what they are talking about.. Do you fit into that category? I thought it was about black people coming together and empowering the community... "SEND THE NATIONAL TRUMP" like some damn groupies.. Yall not about shyt.. Move around
Some of these "communities" are not really capable of "coming together". They are literally combat zones. There is a negative element that needs to be removed. Until they are removed, a lot of these places won't "come together" to be "empowered".

Really doesn't matter what the debate is about on the coli. Chicago heard the threats from Trumps twitter and responded by murdering more babies....