Dame Dash Returns To The Breakfast Club

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Interview was very disappointing compared to his last. they didn't ask any Jay-Z, Kanye or any music questions.

Breakfast Club is beyond washed
Dame will just get in his feeling if they brought up jay ... dame just can’t comprehend the fact jay left him in the bushes and is doing much better without dame and his arrogance......dame too easy now to play the victim role wen in reality he’s an a$$hole n half the shyt he says is bullshyt .... he drops all this suppose game and he’s still not doing good he should be up there with puffy , jay , Dre the way he talks .... that’s how u can tell it’s bullshyt all his investments basically fail and so will this streaming service.....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
That’s your opinion. Some people would rather build up their own company and retain ownership and sell out at a later date. I guess master p should’ve took that million from jimmy iovine instead of betting on himself by your logic.
Where’s master p now ....... he’s a legend yeah but he’s nowhere to be seen these days so he’s lowered himself just on some reality tv show type shyt him and his son .. .... if he had strong relationship with jimmy Iovine he would possibly have had a much longer run.....

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Where’s master p now ....... he’s a legend yeah but he’s nowhere to be seen these days so he’s lowered himself just on some reality tv show type shyt him and his son .. .... if he had strong relationship with jimmy Iovine he would possibly have had a much longer run.....
Master p cashed out with 100s of millions. If he would’ve took that bs deal and had no publishing and no ownership of his label he would’ve never touched that type of paper

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Master p cashed out with 100s of millions. If he would’ve took that bs deal and had no publishing and no ownership of his label he would’ve never touched that type of paper
I mean yeah I get that but if he would have had some strong ties to someone like jimmy who knows where he would be today ..... master p fell off in the early 2000s am just saying look at him now he and his son have lowered them self’s to been on growing up hiphop cause what else they got popping ......

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I mean yeah I get that but if he would have had some strong ties to someone like jimmy who knows where he would be today ..... master p fell off in the early 2000s am just saying look at him now he and his son have lowered them self’s to been on growing up hiphop cause what else they got popping ......
Him and his son executive produce growing up hip hop. You trying to make it sound like it’s a bad thing for them to be getting tv money.