Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Pro-keds
Armadale Vodka
BluRoc
Dame Dash Motor Oil
Watches
Dame Dash Studios
Sued by former employees and partners (including Curren$y)

Just throwing shyt at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Better get off that over-glamorized boss shyt, come be a worker and come fool wit 6 certs gang and build his portfolio back up :dame:
dont forget he had to literally strong arm Lee Daniels at that show to get his 2 million back

i believe it was lee daniels

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't think he got Black balled?

No excuses. Ask yourself if you had Dame’s wealth and opportunities, would you act like him? Most likely not. There was nothing stopping him from riding the crypto wave, tech wave, etc. Whatever Nas is doing, there’s nothing stopping Dame from that.

concise

Veteran
Daps
When Dame says broke, he's shytting on regular middle class and upper middle class people too, as rappers do.

Broke to him is probably less than a few million dollars.

Dude was unable to pay a $2400 debt and claimed he was making just a little over a tenth of what his baby momma was making when taken to court.
He's way less than a million now.

At least he doesn't have a boss though.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dude was unable to pay a $2400 debt and claimed he was making just a little over a tenth of what his baby momma was making when taken to court.
He's way less than a million now.

At least he doesn't have a boss though.
I don't think he is really really broke though.

Not wanting to pay a millionaire broad like all your liquid money in child support, sounds reasonable to me.
Even if she wasn't rich, he might just be a shiesty deadbeat, who has money.

Remember he paid a million bucks after saying he couldn't even pay 2400, perhaps it was outta the 2ms he got from Lee Daniels but the point stands.

Last edited: