Dame “Lame Time” Lillard Once Again Bounced In the First Round Appreciation

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:

MIL blows out Indiana in game 5. Dame comes back and they immediately get erased off the court and eliminated

Damian Lillard hasn’t made it to the second round in 5 years :picard:

He cried about “running from the grind”, switched conferences, and STILL got his ass handed to him in the first round

He is supposed to be a clutch player, and somehow managed to get outplayed by TJ McConnell with his playoff life on the line :scust:

Reminiscent of when Dame got outplayed by Beno fukking UDRIH in 2015 as he once again got bounced in the first round by the grizzlies

Face it, the man is Jake Layman with a Tissot endorsement :francis:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Story of this dudes career. And I'm not buying the injury excuse either, this nikka always getting hurt or it's always coming out about some injury when shyt looking bleak for the boi :mjlol:

Same in the bubble

Same in 2019

And I'm sure countless others

A paperweight champ, this is known. Only gets the recognition he gets from a brain dead comparison that never was. Top 75 my m'fn ass

On a positive note tho, this wasn't as bad as that year Jrue and Rondo took turns tag teaming him (pause!).... ironically his team was the #3 with HCA that year as well. Gahhlee man Dame is a fukking fraud :mjlol: