Dame “Lame Time” Lillard Once Again Bounced In the First Round Appreciation

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My My My....

This thread proves, fans and the media are full of shyt.

Dame could've left Portland when he was at his peak, but chose to stay. People praised him for being Loyal.

Then he gets traded at the age of 32 turning 33 in the playoffs, and now people are throwing him under the bus.

The Bucks were an older team and in panic mode to keep Giannis. And he was out in the playoffs. AND Dame was hurt for most of the games.

Now all of a sudden he's a shytty player :mjlol:

THIS IS WHY PLAYERS ARENT LOYAL. This is why players force they way out of situations. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. No matter what you do, fans and the media will find a way to attack you.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
My My My....

Dame could've left Portland when he was at his peak, but chose to stay. People praised him for being Loyal.

Then he gets traded at the age of 32 turning 33 in the playoffs, and now people are throwing him under the bus.

The Bucks were an older team and in panic mode to keep Giannis. And he was out in the playoffs. AND Dame was hurt for most of the games.

THIS IS WHY PLAYERS ARENT LOYAL. This is why players force they way out of situations. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. No matter what you do, fans and the media will find a way to attack you.

Actually...

He was playing .700 ball with the original coach

Then played .500 ball with the new coach

Until the article on why Griffin got fired is released. Which torpedoed the season. Dame will get clowned.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
My My My....

Nah don't do that. Dame was constantly on Twitter talking about not running from the grind and how he wasn't going to join up with anyone like other players. I'm someone who said he should have left Portland sooner since they did a poor job of putting talent around him. At the end of the day he ain't the player yall try to make him out to be.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah don't do that. Dame was constantly on Twitter talking about not running from the grind and how he wasn't going to join up with anyone like other players. I'm someone who said he should have left Portland sooner since they did a poor job of putting talent around him. At the end of the day he ain't the player yall try to make him out to be.

He was 27/28

He’s older now. He should’ve been a lifer in Portland, but they did a shytty job building a team around him.

I’m not going to rip him for this season. The Bucks panicked. They know their window is small. Injuries and new coaching wrecked them.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
He was 27/28

He’s older now. He should’ve been a lifer in Portland, but they did a shytty job building a team around him.

I’m not going to rip him for this season. The Bucks panicked. They know their window is small. Injuries and new coaching wrecked them.
He was old enough to understand that other players were in similar situations as him and they wanted more so they left for better teams. He saw what was around him and chose to sign that contract.