Dame “Lame Time” Lillard Once Again Bounced In the First Round Appreciation

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Steph actually puts effort on defense, dame literally stands there scratching his nuts watching the other team score
steph defense is impactful now¿

he might as well take those plays off & rest

nikkas eyes light up they see either $ or chef in front of them looking like a drill cone HA

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
OP must've lost some money on Dame, he is torching him in here :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
images

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Damn. Didn't know people were on Dame's neck like this. I'm just posting to laugh at raspy ass Doc Rivers stealing this job and running it directly into the ground.
You missed them days when the Dame hype was CRAZY on this site. It's low-key bullying now because most them dudes have tucked tailed and jumped ship...but I wish I could remember all them dudes names man so I can @ them coward ass dudes .

It was so bad, nikkas were gassing up WEEDPLATE Wiggins to win arguments :russ: , I remember

I'm just having fun with it tho, salute to Dame. He's just a fraud that's all , and it really be the convenient "injuries" that get me :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You missed them days when the Dame hype was CRAZY on this site. It's low-key bullying now because most them dudes have tucked tailed and jumped ship...but I wish I could remember all them dudes names man so I can @ them coward ass dudes .

It was so bad, nikkas were gassing up WEEDPLATE Wiggins to win arguments :russ: , I remember

I'm just having fun with it tho, salute to Dame. He's just a fraud that's all , and it really be the convenient "injuries" that get me :mjlol:
it was @CHICAGO

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Him and Melo on that NBA 75 list stinking it up.