Dame “Lame Time” Lillard Once Again Bounced In the First Round Appreciation

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
You missed them days when the Dame hype was CRAZY on this site. It's low-key bullying now because most them dudes have tucked tailed and jumped ship...but I wish I could remember all them dudes names man so I can @ them coward ass dudes .

It was so bad, nikkas were gassing up WEEDPLATE Wiggins to win arguments :russ: , I remember

I'm just having fun with it tho, salute to Dame. He's just a fraud that's all , and it really be the convenient "injuries" that get me :mjlol:
At one point folks seriously tried to say Dame was better than Curry. Ever since they got swept by the Warriors in the WCF, the blame has been on everyone but Dame. Hell I wouldn't even be at his neck this hard if he didn't run on Twitter crying so much and if folks on here didn't hype him up to be something he clearly isn't. Folks bring up Harden but at least he has a MVP to his name. Dame ain't even do that :camby: :camby: :camby: :camby:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You missed them days when the Dame hype was CRAZY on this site. It's low-key bullying now because most them dudes have tucked tailed and jumped ship...but I wish I could remember all them dudes names man so I can @ them coward ass dudes .

It was so bad, nikkas were gassing up WEEDPLATE Wiggins to win arguments :russ: , I remember

I'm just having fun with it tho, salute to Dame. He's just a fraud that's all , and it really be the convenient "injuries" that get me :mjlol:

I remember when Wiggins was treated as Scottie Pippen 2.0 for a couple months on here, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same time

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
At one point folks seriously tried to say Dame was better than Curry. Ever since they got swept by the Warriors in the WCF, the blame has been on everyone but Dame. Hell I wouldn't even be at his neck this hard if he didn't run on Twitter crying so much and if folks on here didn't hype him up to be something he clearly isn't. Folks bring up Harden but at least he has a MVP to his name. Dame ain't even do that :camby: :camby: :camby: :camby:
Dame gets credited as this amazing scorer and has zero scoring titles to his name

he's not even particularly efficient. 42%FG for his career in the reg season, and 41%FG for the playoffs :unimpressed:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Steph a actual dog, and Dame a pretend one. That's the source difference. Seen this dude quit and fake too many injuries to call it any other way

There is no other way around that, you meant
Didn't Chef pack it in/quit the season after a non shooting hand injury he could have easily came back quicker from :mjlol: . With Dray following suit, those cats have been frontrunners for a minute, shyt Dame included.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He's never been able to impact winning to a high degree. He's basically Iverson of this era in terms of winning value---->we idolize Iverson but he had ONE year in his career he advanced beyond the Second Round...

Dame has ONE year in his career he got outta Rd2...

He's a chucker who isn't an elite playmaker; an elite scorer who doesn't really make his teammates better...

Sounds like Iverson to me...

And now hrs clearly fading, his best days are behind him. Had a good run as a fan favorite but never brought winning impact...

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
@Raquinotj

b5070c72e83c0e0f9b06ef96f1af4a2d.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's never been able to impact winning to a high degree. He's basically Iverson of this era in terms of winning value---->we idolize Iverson but he had ONE year in his career he advanced beyond the Second Round...

Dame has ONE year in his career he got outta Rd2...

He's a chucker who isn't an elite playmaker; an elite scorer who doesn't really make his teammates better...

Sounds like Iverson to me...

And now hrs clearly fading, his best days are behind him. Had a good run as a fan favorite but never brought winning impact...

Iverson in his prime never played with a.CJ McCollum level player, let alone a Giannis type player. They’re not comparable to me

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Iverson in his prime never played with a.CJ McCollum level player, let alone a Giannis type player. They’re not comparable to me
Dame got Giannis post-prime, his career is not gonna really be evaluated based on him playing with Giannis...

Who is CJ McCollum, bruh? At his best he was what, a Top 25 guy? Iverson got to play with Melo who was a much better player than that, but we don't really analyze Iverson on the Melo years either because he was past his prime when he got Melo...

They played differently, Dame more of a shooter and AI more of a slasher and attacker (though Iverson had the ability to shoot and Dame could attack the rim in his youth). But AI is Dame's historic comp:

•both played most of their careers with their home franchise (Iverson first 10 with Philly, Dame first 11 with Portland)

•though scoring profile was different, both were elite scorers

•both were mediocre defenders

•small scoring guards who ran point if necessary

•neither were elite playmakers or consistently elite in crunch time

•neither made teammates better

•neither added much to the winning value as a team's best guy, your general ceiling was 1st Round playoff exit

Dame and Iverson are Same Guy. All-Timers of a lower degree, but All-Timers nonetheless...

I got another Same Guy comp I'm about to post in another thread, Harden and Dr J...