Damn former r&b singer Ciara joins investment group to become owner of new MLB team

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:
Nothing like em. Don't know where I'd be without em.
It definitely makes a world of difference. My friend was married for years with nothing to show for it, met this guy who was not playing at all and within 6 months, they bought a house together and have just been building as a couple. It's such a big difference when we hang out too. She went from stressing about how the husband never does his part to conversations about future goals and what her next moves will be. Men aren't supposed to hold you back and vice versa.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lol nikkas really hate on Ciara but claim black women is truth. "Oh no she had a kid with a rich black man!! Then had the audacity to marry a black man!" Some of you nikkas belong on st0rmfr0nt.
I think a lot of this is what happens when you combine bitterness with pseudo-autism.:mjlol:

Just roll with me on this one.

Ya see some of these people's greatest fantasy is to see the girls who didn't want them become bums in life. They don't want to live in the real world where women are humans and humans fukk up and make mistakes in relationships and then learn and grow.
It's about trying to punish chicks b/c they think life is blk and white, cut and dry.
The reality is people make all kinds of fukk ups on their way to finding who is right for them.
Pseudo-autism doesn't allow for reality. They don't like nuance and transitions and all the little flexible things life throws at you.

Meanwhile the real irony here is a lot of these dudes CONSTANTLY complain about thugs and guys like Future, but then wanna flip the script when women move on from them. They change up the narrative to hate women every time.

Ciara was young, rich and dumb. And I feel bad for any chick dumb enuff to use her as life model b/c being a millionaire single mom is a lil different. Regardless, She grew up and kept it moving. Future is doing his thing too. It's time to let this shyt go. Because they celebrities and our results vary like a motherfukker. They got theirs and the rest of us still broke.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why y'all acting like Ciara doesn't have any money though?

Her music career might be over but her celeb profile is at an all time high so she racking up the endorsement deals.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?