Damn, Future sounded just like Andre 3000 when he first started rapping

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
he went from this to singing in autotune. such a goddamn shame. But it's made him very wealthy. I'm sure he doesn't mind haha

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how Meathead's been around since the early 2000s.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
so did he one day just discover melodine and autotune, lowered his tone and said "yup, this is gonna be my style" :jbhmm:

if that's the case, Llyod banks could've done the same thing and been even bigger but salute for staying in the lane he did :wow:

Think he started finding his final form during the “super futuristic” wave that dudes like J Money and Yung LA ushered in that’s kinda forgotten about now but was insanely impactful in the evolution of shyt stylistically the last decade plus

First time I ever heard Future was ‘06-‘07ish…he spent some time in STL being “managed” by an entrepreneur named Guccio who was trying his hand at the hood financed rap label play and had an artist named Vic Damone …he had a pretty big local hit called Check My Swag featuring Boosie…Future (Credited as Meathead and sometimes Nayvadius) is on the hook and 3rd verse …no idea who this nikka is in the pics of the video lol, but Vic Damone performs it in the second link

Future doesn’t sound like stacks at all and hadn’t found his current style, it shows some transition

Guccio’s locked up now I think, but his son is FBG Fortune that runs with Future now

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That sounds like Andre 3000 to you?! Guess all it takes is a southern accent for some of you dummies...
Not even that, they just saw the caption and ran WILD with it :dead:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why am I the only one not hearing the 3 stack similarity? And I been listening to Kast since the beginning so I know the evolution of Dre, don’t hear any of em in this verse

Future definitely sounds different now tho, dope to hear a artist before they found they voice

Superstar
Daps

Same raspy voice just talking about different shyt, more confidence, and harmonizing. He never sounded anything like Dre, they dumb ass just don’t listen to Kast aside from songs that came in the radio.

It wasn’t a huge leap to Da Connect to “Tony Montana”, and the only change from “TM” to now was a steadily increased use of auto tune, and simplifying what he says.