Damn, Future sounded just like Andre 3000 when he first started rapping

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Same raspy voice just talking about different shyt, more confidence, and harmonizing. He never sounded anything like Dre, they dumb ass just don’t listen to Kast aside from songs that came in the radio.

It wasn’t a huge leap to Da Connect to “Tony Montana”, and the only change from “TM” to now was a steadily increased use of auto tune, and simplifying what he says.
And the sound quality. He sounds nothing like 3K. He sounds like early future

Superstar
Daps
Remind me of that one dude in nappy roots.

lol every early 2000’s southern rap crew had somebody that sounded like this, another dude who yelled out 3rd grade reading level gibberish (that everybody swore was the best because they had all the energy), a fake ass Jamaican accent dude that would randomly say Haitian shyt like “Sak Pase” out of context
:mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
Why am I the only one not hearing the 3 stack similarity? And I been listening to Kast since the beginning so I know the evolution of Dre, don’t hear any of em in this verse

Future definitely sounds different now tho, dope to hear a artist before they found they voice

You not the only one, some people just have the ears of a dying naked mole rat and can’t differentiate between shyt lol.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
I can hear it a little, definitely Dungeon family vibe influence. This reminds me of when I first heard how DMX rapped back in 92 lol

:dahell::mindblown:

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
There was another music video before fame where dude was in where he was chillin with a bunch of women and they were dancing in a group :pachaha:

It was a popular song most people would know from the Lean Wit It, Rocky With It era.

Someone posted it on Twitter way back when, I can't find the post anymore and it's difficult to search for "Future" :unimpressed:

At the end of the day, these artists are like anyone else: go through changes, problem solve and trouble shoot until they find something that works. They probably got a lot more resolve than most people because some will legit spend 10+ years grinding before they make it. Most people don't understand that kind of dedication.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Why am I the only one not hearing the 3 stack similarity? And I been listening to Kast since the beginning so I know the evolution of Dre, don’t hear any of em in this verse

Future definitely sounds different now tho, dope to hear a artist before they found they voice

He doesn't other than the nasally tone of voice here and there, in that posted track. It's like a Dre, Khujo, BG hybrid

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Most rappers did not start off sounding like they sound when they blew up

Almost all rappers went to a phase when they were biting people that influenced them until they find their sound. Some go through multiple style changes.

same thing with all artists (painters, authors, musiciansm..even athletes to an extent.