Damn, how come no one told me how flabby and sick T Boz got?

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
I was just on YouTube and was watching some old school rap videos and came across a Mack 10 and T Boz interview which then made me search T Boz and found this;

:merchant:

I haven't seen it mentioned on The Coli since I've been here, how and when did she get this big?
:mindblown:

1232189-T-Boz-TLC-617x409.jpg

ef02bd466e.png

Can't believe how cute she used to be

And I don't want to hear "oh, its not the 90s anymore" because she's only 46 or "she's had kids", she only has one child, motherfukkers
:ufdup:

And don't chatty patty me either, motherfukkers

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On a side note its always strange to me how Chilli and Left Eye seem more well known by name than T-Boz sang lead vocals for most of the classics and it aint like she has a quiet personality either. Idk just always strange to me.

But OP your right sickel cell doesn't cause weight gain. So that isn't the reason cause we know she was skinny for the entire 90s.

I think years back she had a brain tumor and almost died and was taking tons of steroids to help her and the side effect was the weight gain.

I don't think she is eating unhealthy cause she may actually eat healthier now than she did in the 90s. She even said she used to have alot more "crisis"(the name for when the sickel cell acts up) back in the 90s when she was skinnier and ate worse.

She been working out but as we know when your older its harder to lose that weight. So i dont think she being flabby and sick on purpose. The medication she had to take for the brain tumor years ago messed her up.

Daps
I was gonna say "she just had a baby" but then i googled (PSA: its always good to fact check before posting!)... turns out he was adopted LOL

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just on YouTube and was watching some old school rap videos and came across a Mack 10 and T Boz interview which then made me search T Boz and found this;

:merchant:

I haven't seen it mentioned on The Coli since I've been here, how and when did she get this big?
:mindblown:

1232189-T-Boz-TLC-617x409.jpg

ef02bd466e.png

Can't believe how cute she used to be

And I don't want to hear "oh, its not the 90s anymore" because she's only 46 or "she's had kids", she only has one child, motherfukkers

And don't chatty patty me either, motherfukkers

Neg she has sickle cell I believe doctors told her she might not make it to adulthood.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna say "she just had a baby" but then i googled (PSA: its always good to fact check before posting!)... turns out he was adopted LOL

The fact when she got pregnant in 2000 and was back to her regular self tells me its not a case of getting sloppy and lazy. So i really think its the medication she took from the tumor. Cause this has only been a couple years and her daughter is like 17 now. I think the only other time she was "fat" before these past couple years was when she was pregnant in 2000 :lolbron:

I hope she can get back to her old self though. I know it bothers her cause people see you and assume you just being lazy

Daps
The fact when she got pregnant in 2000 and was back to her regular self tells me its not a case of getting sloppy and lazy. So i really think its the medication she took from the tumor. Cause this has only been a couple years and her daughter is like 17 now. I think the only other time she was "fat" before these past couple years was when she was pregnant in 2000 :lolbron:

I hope she can get back to her old self though. I know it bothers her cause people see you and assume you just being lazy

yeah well... if its not the meds/illness then i'm glad she's eatin and not struggling. the way that tlc deal went she could've just fell all the way off!

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
With her condition I'm happy to see her with some weight on, fukk this thread.

fukk you right back
:pacspit:

I made this thread because I was genuinely surprised to see her like this, I haven't seen her in years, in no way was it meant as a belittlement of her sickle cell disease

Props to @Black Reign, you may be right about the steroids causing the weight gain, makes sense

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk you right back

I made this thread because I was genuinely surprised to see her like this, I haven't seen her in years, in no way was it meant as a belittlement of her sickle cell disease

Props to @Black Reign, you may be right about the steroids causing the weight gain, makes sense

On a side note did you watch the first video in your link breh?? :russ:

The interview was hilarious she mad real. The part when she shytted on these stuck up IG hoes :mjlol:

She said "All yall hoes look like Jessica Rabbit" :laff: she has no filter was cussing all over the place.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
fukk you right back

Hence why I said fukk the thread, not the thread starter. I just lost somebody I love dearly to sickle cell within the last couple months. She would have been much more recognizable at T-Boz weight than the weight she died at.

But yea, fukk you too.

:mjgrin:

Last edited: