Damn I had no idea that wives dont like their husbands touching and fondling them

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Bruh I have stories
My ex wife didn't like for me to touch her because she said I always wanted sex...I was like I'm attracted to you this a problem?

Last LTR ...she was sexy as hell too...rub her ass she hollering stop it...then eventually complained that I'm not affectionate enough...

Bottoming women don't know what they want

There has to be some middle ground folks.

Jokes yes, but there's some truth in there, for men and women, especially those who may be 'neuro-divergent' and get overstimulated. For women on here who have had kids, I'm sure they would tell you that there are times where you can get really "touched out" and overwelmed to the point where your husband just groping you at random doesn't register as flirty, it just adds to all the stimulation that she's been trying to find some space away from.

So no matter what your title is or how long you been married, COMMUNICATE, being a good lover and good partner is never a done deal. Today might be overstimulating and she may need space, tomorrow she may need extra touch and validation.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Happily married women usually love they husbands to touch them throughout the day. I be all over my wife and she loves it. If I grab her ass just at the end of the day she will tell me I didn’t give her enough physical attention for the day and her smile is ginuine. If a woman makes it clear she don’t want to be touched a man should respect that because that is sexual harassment if it’s unwanted. But happily married women want constant reassurance that you still find them sexually irresistible. All the women complaining are women with no husbands lol or just unhappy in they marriage. But the lady in the video is no doubt just trying to be funny . If she didn’t like it I doubt he would have agreed to do the skit with her. But I have seen men grab they wife or girlfriend ass in front of other people and I think that’s tacky as hell. You don’t want to put your wife out there like that.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Meh, could’ve not responded if your weren’t looking for a convo
:yeshrug:

If there was actually something that needed to be added to the discussion I would've. Asking me why they created the skit when they call themselves The Funny Couple and have a page full of skits; clearly that's their thing. There are also dudes in the same thread saying their women like to be touched; and women in the actual IG comments saying they love it when their men cop feels.

So again, there was nothing to add to the discussion babe.

:yeshrug:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
"Healthy sex drive" just means she's attracted to you and actually wants to fukk you

Dudes be talking about their wife is "low libido", nah nikka she just don't wanna fukk YOU. She's getting dikk elsewhere.

GMB is undefeated
Big Facts. Married peoples problem usually be people get out of shape and that’s not the same person you married saying I’m cool fukking them for the rest of my life. If your lady never wanna fukk you gotta look yourself in the mirror and check your health first. If you look good and slim and she still ain’t fukking. It’s time to worry about Jody from her job:troll:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Big Facts. Married peoples problem usually be people get out of shape and that’s not the same person you married saying I’m cool fukking them for the rest of my life. If your lady never wanna fukk you gotta look yourself in the mirror and check your health first. If you look good and slim and she still ain’t fukking. It’s time to worry about Jody from her job:troll:
That can be a part of it but it's not even always that. Some women just hoes by nature and they think the grass is greener on the other side. And she starts building a connection with her supervisor at work and it's a wrap. That's why some dudes don't want their girl to work. Have her stay home with the kid

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
That can be a part of it but it's not even always that. Some women just hoes by nature and they think the grass is greener on the other side. And she starts building a connection with her supervisor at work and it's a wrap. That's why some dudes don't want their girl to work. Have her stay home with the kid
Yeah I see guys all the time with wives that literally talk like they been running around sucking dikk. People be knowing when they got a hoe. They just ignore the signs.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Being married sounds terrible :picard:
Seriously

It sounds like hell with the way things are being described now.

If my chick ever got mad at me TOUCHING her I’m bushing her foreal. No bullshyt.. if we married we getting divorced and everything.

There would be no point of having that person in my life if every little thing you do is some sort of feminist issue.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Really doesn't matter... Comfort sets in along with stress, kids, life and changes the dynamic. I don't know anyone in my circle that is married getting the amount of sex they want. It's fukked up but it's a good possibility this shyt rings truer for most.
And they will fukk you as hard as they can until they get that security. And then it all stops

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

C4-F51423-DFFF-4-D79-92-EA-02-C12977-AEF0.jpg

Marry somebody who only sees you as a meal ticket brehs

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
they love it before the marriage. Then they hey get married and hate you after a couple of years...