Damn I had no idea that wives dont like their husbands touching and fondling them

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
304f8d44741dab1fdd0974c77ce3bca7.gif

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
On one hand its a goddamn SKIT. Lighten up

On the other hand. Its VERY important to find a partner whose on the same wavelength as you are when it comes to things like touching and intimacy. I once went on a few dates with a woman who told me she doesn’t like kissing while being intimate. I knew from that info that we would NOT be compatible and even though she was fine and intelligent l, I didn’t try to fit a square peg in a round hole because it would have been a waste of time.

lol what's funny is...like, what dude actually is compatible with that?

Those types of girls end up dating dudes 2 notches below their league or a mainly a financial provider they aren't attracted to at all. and look at sex as transactional. They are usully women that lend betetr for hookups, or dating a simp and cheating with dudes that'll fukk em and not kiss them.

a.k.a only a beta ass dude deals with that, and that's what they end up with.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
My Ole Lady feels some type of way if i ain't got hands on her all day...

Some times when she wearing leggings or them breast meats is sitting right i over do it and get "Gropy"...

She returns the favor by aggressively rubbing my balls n titties asking me if i "like that!?"

Alright, i get it!...
:to:

Balls AND titties? You got both? :dahell::dame:

You got something you wanna tell us? :patrice:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
"Healthy sex drive" just means she's attracted to you and actually wants to fukk you

Dudes be talking about their wife is "low libido", nah nikka she just don't wanna fukk YOU.
She's getting dikk elsewhere.

GMB is undefeated
😐

Tried to keep it 100 and tell the brehs money isn’t everything to the right type of woman. Your lady should want you. Once you’ve experienced it, you know.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have the opposite issue
My girl always wanna touch me and i prefer to be left alone unless it’s leading to fukkin

Traveler

All Star
Daps
This is just a skit. My wife and I play like this all the time. She will be trying to talk to me and I am grabbing everything I can. If I didn't do it she would be like who you sleeping with. LOL Hell I walk by and she pokes her buttout for me to grab.