LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
I'm no expert but if I'm in your position I say go Hail Mary. Tell her what's up ans if she doesn't respond right make it your grand opening grand closing next week.

Ouch

If I were you I'd still pursue her since she gave you the number and snapchat

Facts, i couldve sworn she was feeling me but i havent dated in 2 years so i may be rusty on my signals :sadcam:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Yea we suppose to hang out next weekend but i guess we hanging out as friends. :francis:

Dont even want to go anymore bruh. How do i get out of something so embarrassing. How can i show my face in front of her?
maybe shes a bit conservative Ol "where my hug at ass" boy.
stop crying and go hang out with her next weekend.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Be heartbroken over being denied a hug by ling ling brehs :mjlol:

You MIGHT not have gotten rejected, she just don't know you like that so she didn't feel comfortable hugging

Next time you trying to holler go in with the expectation of getting rejected, That way you won't sweat it as much

I mean it's kinda weird but you still got the number. Still text her and set up something one on one. If she gives you resistance of any kind, just tell her to get back to you if she changes her mind or when she's sure and KIM.

I did have my mind on gettin rejected. Its just the way the day went i didnt expect to afterwards. My bro hit me with the :pachaha:shyt hurt man

So did I....with no explanation either

Tell us the story :mjcry:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
anigif_sub-buzz-10857-1496774965-3.gif

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Damn...in front of people

Yea right infront smh. I think thats the reason why i stung so much. Wonder what went wrong during the day.

I like how people always go in on an op who got rejected. Y'all ain't shyt, let the man vent.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Exactly. Nobody wanna tell their stroy but want to come at me:martin:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I've ended up smashing numerous women in my lifetime that rejected the first advance. Persistence pays off. Unless she gives you a straight up "NO" then I'd continue to escalate if you really tryin to get in those little ming lee guts.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea right infront smh. I think thats the reason why i stung so much. Wonder what went wrong during the day.

Exactly. Nobody wanna tell their stroy but want to come at me:martin:

Dog it happens in damn near every rejection thread.:scust:

At least there was some good advice in this one, you got her number and can still set some shyt up. Least you out here trying breh.:myman: