Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Be rejected by rice bytches brehs :bwahaha:
I don't even approach asian women breh...and I like asian women. Most of them just wanna be with white dudes anyways. They can't handle black men. WE too much for them.

Shieet...I don't even approach white women. They just approach me.
I only really be approaching black womens anyways. Cause that's what I want anyways. fukk anything else.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Some chicks agent huggers like that. This may not be the ether you think it is. Keep talking to her while building a Lil stable on the side

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Yea we suppose to hang out next weekend but i guess we hanging out as friends. :francis:

Dont even want to go anymore bruh. How do i get out of something so embarrassing. How can i show my face in front of her?

Show up with another female. Don't let a woman tell you no twice....or make your L you took keep you inside.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I don't even approach asian women breh...and I like asian women. Most of them just wanna be with white dudes anyways. They can't handle black men. WE too much for them.

Shieet...I don't even approach white women. They just approach me.
I only really be approaching black womens anyways. Cause that's what I want anyways. fukk anything else.

Well men naturally like women but i don't understand, we have the best dimes in our race and still these sambos go after pale bytches just to got curved :jbembarass:

They deserve what comes to them :manny:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
It's not that serious some women legit don't like getting hugged I've met a few girls like that, let things be natural, you probably weren't even rejected really hat just wasn't her cup of tea.