Damn the PPV numbers are in for the AJ & Wlad fight

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
No one said he needs to come to the US to validate himself on the US end, Joshua himself is the one who said that

Since you seem to be very anti AJ, my question to you is, who in the states not named Deontay LeShun Wilder stands a legitimate chance of beating him?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
PPV over there is like 20 bucks isn't it?

Yep:heh:

But let them eat...............#BombZquad gonna put an end to all this as soon as Joshua is ready to step up to the plate and face a prime HW who's undefeated, with a 97% KO ratio, holding THEE most famous belt instead of calling out a guy who hasn't fought in over 17 months, had a mental breakdown, is a cocaine addict, and 100+ pounds overweight:smugbiden:

deontay-wilder-heavyweight-wilder_3251894.jpg
#BombZquad

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Especially if they try and set him up with Fury in the near future. Fury aint even got to be in shape but the fight gone do some numbers.
the only reason why i care about the Fury fight is he needs that lineal distinction lifted off him..and Femi is the man to do it.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Only thing I'm afraid of with Ortiz is that he might get old overnight.

Id pick Joshua to win, but I damn near think any matchup between the Big 4 (Fury, Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz) is a 50/50 matchup. None of them have distanced themselves yet where any matchup is a foregone conclusion:manny:

My favorite division is finally back:mjcry:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Id pick Joshua to win, but I damn near think any matchup between the Big 4 (Fury, Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz) is a 50/50 matchup. None of them have distanced themselves yet where any matchup is a foregone conclusion:manny:

My favorite division is finally back:mjcry:

:ohhh:thought that was welterweight since u stan those fighters way harder than any hw ive heard u talk about..lol

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:thought that was welterweight since u stan those fighters way harder than any hw ive heard u talk about..lol

What Welterweight?

AB only has 4 career fights at Welterweight and the only legit WWs in my stable are Spence & Porter...neither who started there.

HWs have always been my favorite division bc they are regular sized, or bigger, grown men.....not mini-toy boxers the size of 4th graders:hhh:

Ive talked about WWs bc that was the #1 division ever since Lewis and my boy Vitali (my previous favorite HW) retired. Had no reason to talk about it the past few years