Damn the PPV numbers are in for the AJ & Wlad fight

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I feel like he's big in uk...but not that big in America yet. even though he still makes great money in uk alone.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
What Welterweight?

AB only has 4 career fights at Welterweight and the only legit WWs in my stable are Spence & Porter...neither who started there.

HWs have always been my favorite division bc they are regular sized, or bigger, grown men.....not mini-toy boxers the size of 4th graders:hhh:

Ive talked about WWs bc that was the #1 division ever since Lewis and my boy Vitali (my previous favorite HW) retired. Had no reason to talk about it the past few years

naw like sugar ray leonard is ur fav boxer of all time.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
naw like sugar ray leonard is ur fav boxer of all time.

SRR isnt my fave Boxer ever...that distinction belongs to Ohio's own AB:aboutbillions:, even though it seems he's throwing his career all away:snoop:

I just liked SRL skills, plus trolling Hagler stans:heh:

My fave HW ever was Vitali....hopefully Wilder replaces him:obama:

Search "Vitali", under my name is this forum, and you will see what I mean:manny:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Boxing is big over their in the UK and Joshua doesn't have to prove anything by coming over here. If anything Wilder will have to come see him if they end up fighting.

farfan

Rookie
Daps
What Welterweight?

AB only has 4 career fights at Welterweight and the only legit WWs in my stable are Spence & Porter...neither who started there.

HWs have always been my favorite division bc they are regular sized, or bigger, grown men.....not mini-toy boxers the size of 4th graders:hhh:

Ive talked about WWs bc that was the #1 division ever since Lewis and my boy Vitali (my previous favorite HW) retired. Had no reason to talk about it the past few years

GOAT division. :blessed:

After last weekend's fight, i can't even bother with these little men and their catchweights, A-side bravado, blatant ducking..

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Sounds impressive but I need the context. For instance I was in mexico for the canelo vs. trout fight and iirc it was on regular mexican cable tv but they count those as ppv's
Like does this Eddie Hearn guy pull HBO/Showtime moves by throwing out numbers they never substantiate?
Either way it was an impressive fight, impressive gate, and probably got impressive ratings :ehh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boxing in the states isn't what it used to be. there was a time, when these european fighters had to come over here to prove themselves and make money. these guys in the UK are proving they can make bread in they own backyard(anthony joshua, carl frampton, james degale, carl froch, david haye) and don't need to budge to come over here unless its a meaningful fight.

I disagree with your comment when it comes to making money.

I get what your saying, but the reality is the UK has always been slept on.

You could always make money in the UK. Chris Eubank, Nigel Benn, Joe Calzaghe, etc stayed in the UK making good money. Hell, Winky Wright stayed there a couple a years during his career.

Hatton didn't need to come here to many money. Khan could have just stayed in the UK.

Daps
What Welterweight?

After May 27th both of your legit WW's would have caught L's from THE SPECIAL ONE :mjgrin:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I feel like he's big in uk...but not that big in America yet. even though he still makes great money in uk alone.
AJ is getting attention/is on the radar now via word of mouth after beating Wlad. I've heard him brought up while out in public and at work since then by folks that don't really watch boxing but they know who Wlad is. AJ needs another big fight to fully catch on over here though imo.