Damn, This Is A SEXY Ass Black G-ddess/Daughter Of The Sun

Would You Date This BEAUTIFUL Black Goddess?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
#ProSun #Melanin #BlackWoman #MotherOfTheEarth :jawalrus: :ahh:

I want to say that I love you Black woman. What I love on you is your nice chocolate and beautiful figure. Also, I love your smile and sexual energy. The smarts that you have I hold dear and appreciate your intellect.

Dear Black woman, you are my rock and the mother of this Earth. You have protected this Earth from the wicked since life first started out the African continent and I'm not trolling when I say that. I worship the ground you walk on and your presence. Thank you thank you for being my rock.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
lil brehs about to risk it all ! :russ::mjlol:

18808766_648408598682186_7686325308881895424_n.jpg

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

I want to say that I love you Black woman. What I love on you is your nice chocolate and beautiful figure. Also, I love your smile and sexual energy. The smarts that you have I hold dear and appreciate your intellect.

Dear Black woman, you are my rock and the mother of this Earth. You have protected this Earth from the wicked since life first started out the African continent and I'm not trolling when I say that. I worship the ground you walk on and your presence. Thank you thank you for being my rock.

So corny. Sounds like something straight out of a Hallmark card. :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

I cant be the only one seeing an even rounder ass in the background..construction sister with the white pants:damn:
Africa is too real!!!