The 2 least watched shows had the best product

Crazy how that works

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
FOX probably has sway over what happens on Smackdown. They’re gonna load it up with the most popular talent. Raw is gonna look like a wasteland after the draft.
Incurious about this draft..is Becky really leaving Raw to join Bryan and Roman? Hmmm.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Those numbers were going to be big even if Rock didn't show up, and the numbers didn't even fall off much after his appearance. The only show that I think will suffer the most from here on out is RAW. Whether Vince wants to accept it or not Smackdown is now the A show, and Fox isn't going to let them pull the same bullshyt they've been pulling on RAW for years.
No they weren't gonna be big even if Rock showed up. Most of the show wasnt that good and sucked..especially with all the criticism over the main event squash.

All the reaction was about Rocky and Becky and Kofi getting squashed..then the ppv results had everyone disgusted after the little good will they earned.

Opening shows with Corbin arent gonna cut it..

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Wtf..just stream it all.
Like I'd waste my bandwidth on that garbage.
e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png

I'm just explaining it's not as simple as it used to be.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No they weren't gonna be big even if Rock showed up. Most of the show wasnt that good and sucked..especially with all the criticism over the main event squash.

All the reaction was about Rocky and Becky and Kofi getting squashed..then the ppv results had everyone disgusted after the little good will they earned.

Opening shows with Corbin arent gonna cut it..
You said all that and completely ignored the part about the ratings not dropping off by much after your man crush left.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
SD might do a 2.9 or so this week. That Kofi buffoonery was off putting

It most def did that for me. My attention will be NWA and peeping some Impact matches.

As far as the actual ratings, SD didn’t fantastic and Raw did only a little what it would normally do. Raw will be back to 2.1 in no times, and SD may end up 3.2.

One thing I want to ask though, does Raw ever advertise during non-Raw shows?? For SD, I’ve been seeing them advertise during the World Series, various NFL games, and general prime time shows. Feels like I’ve only seen Raw commercials during Raw :mjlol: