Damn... Top Dawg denies him or Kendrick reached out to Troy Ave lmao

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Ya'll dont find it funny that kendrick cant speak for himself?
:hubie:I wanted to answer quickly to this but I wondered if it would be taken as stanning or caping.

So let's just all be objective about this real quick.

----------

Objective response:

Considering Kendrick's showing that he'd have no issues confronting...:patrice:wait...

fukk it...

If you can concede that talking issues about situations and beefs on wax is usually the thing that timid or intimidated artists avoid...

And if you can concede that Kendrick isn't afraid of talking shyt about other rappers on wax...

We kind of could consider him not being the first to contradict Troy's statement as really no bearing on whether he needs someone to talk for him, honestly.:manny:
nikkas will try to act like it shows dinnertime about him... But it seems like a non-issue.

Or nah?:ld:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I asked this when there were rumors TI would sign him...what does Troy Ave bring to a label? He has no fanbase, he's not even a top 5 rapper in his own city popularity/respect wise.

And you know he prob had a diss song for Kdot/TDE ready to go when he recorded that mixtape btw. So expect that in a few hours or days lol.
Think would be genius and sleazy as shyt, though! :mjgrin:

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
He didn't say he spoke to them. He said someone that is mutual between them was the one that spoke to Kendrick.

You nikkas are thirsty.

And yeah why this nikka Kendrick can't speak for himself?
Ya'll dont find it funny that kendrick cant speak for himself?
All his life he hads to fight :hamster:
to be fair, he did just release an album so promotion and all of that is probably the highest priority

the last thing I'd think about is Troy Ave if I was Kendrick at this point tbh

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Top owns Kendrick. Kendrick is Tops bytch. Kenny even said it was Top who tweeted this from his account
kendrick-lamar-delete-album-sales-tweet.jpg
Dude I haven't met one actually functional artist that runs their social media directly except for thirsty ass rappers. It's common policy to have someone tweet for you etc. With that said it isn't usually your boss doing that, that's questionable.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Dopeboy Troy is the Donald Trump of NYC rap rn. Change the news cycle from this to the Lito situation

:russ::lolbron:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
All these excuses for coward kendrick.
He also had an actual interview where the reporter cut off the interviewer and wouldnt let kendrick anser a question about his own lyrics.

Imagine 2pac (whom he claim came to him in a dream and also spliced up an unheard interview to front like pac ordained him)
letting anyone outside of a legal situation,shut him up.
Kendrick is a lil boy.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
All these excuses for coward kendrick.
He also had an actual interview where the reporter cut off the interviewer and wouldnt let kendrick anser a question about his own lyrics.

Imagine 2pac (whom he claim came to him in a dream and also spliced up an unheard interview to front like pac ordained him)
letting anyone outside of a legal situation,shut him up.
Kendrick is a lil boy.

he really said that? :mjlol: