Damn... Top Dawg denies him or Kendrick reached out to Troy Ave lmao

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Top owns Kendrick. Kendrick is Tops bytch. Kenny even said it was Top who tweeted this from his account
kendrick-lamar-delete-album-sales-tweet.jpg
:mjlol:i call bull. That nikka was legit :mjcry: at the sales and went off

And cause he marketed as someone who is above stuff like sales he deleted it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ya'll dont find it funny that kendrick cant speak for himself?
Assuming kendrick isnt interested in doing interviews or tweeting I'd say it's pretty convenient :manny: top handlin the dumb shyt for him so he can focus on music

That's probably the case considering he responds to most things via verse anyway, no manager wants the main artist distracted or in some petty back n forth shyt

Last edited:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Assuming kendrick isnt interested in doing interviews or tweeting I'd say it's pretty convenient :manny: top handlin the dumb shyt for him so he can focus on musoc

That's probably the case considering he responds to most things via verse anyway, no manager wants the main artist distracted or in some pettg back n forth shyt
Stop,it's nikkas out here that do waaaaaaaaaaaay more music AND speak for themselves.
This nikka about 30
Got top treating him like a pre teen
'kendrick can't come outside,he doing his homework" BS excuses

Daps
TDE has been known to cut off people who say negative things about anyone in the crew...why the fukk would they entertain signing this fukk boy AFTER he disrespected Kendrick?

not to mention the capital steez shenanigans, and how ab-soul got at troy after that. makes zero sense to think that tde wants anything to do with troy

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
"i never had a convo with troy ave or any 1 in his camp

step your reading comprehension up b4 you talk shyt clowns :snoop:
Clown ass nikka did you actually hear what Troy ave said stupid?

Last edited:
Daps
of course it is. Top Dawg has known KDot since he robbed his daddy lmao... but in all realness Dot linked up with him on a business end when he was 15. So yeah...

kendrick has no problem saying they are close

"Me and Top is like a Kobe and Phil
A father figure fukk with him, you get killed
fukk with me and he will kill you himself

TDE the mafia of the west"

lol idk why people take issue with it... what kinda upbringing allows you to be mad that another man has a father figure brehs :what:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Stop,it's nikkas out here that do waaaaaaaaaaaay more music AND speak for themselves.
This nikka about 30
Got top treating him like a pre teen
'kendrick can't come outside,he doing his homework" BS excuses
You aint getting my point breh

Everybody doesnt wanna HAVE TO respond to dumb shyt via tweets and interviews, some nikkas just wanna speak on it in a verse and leave it at that(if it's even worth it to begin with)

But there are fans like you who need to feel like they're being interacted with directly by the artist, so you let ya manager or ya weed carrier post on ya twitter so the forum and blog nikkas have somethin to talk about while the artist can ignore this dumb shyt

Wale and meek get roasted for responding to everything and kendrick gettin roasted cuz he'd rather ignore it and let his manager respond for him :jbhmm: