Damn... Top Dawg denies him or Kendrick reached out to Troy Ave lmao

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Top owns Kendrick. Kendrick is Tops bytch. Kenny even said it was Top who tweeted this from his account
kendrick-lamar-delete-album-sales-tweet.jpg

Sad.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
somebody is lying or "fudging the numbers" atleast. if topdawg is using "no one in his camp" as a work around kendrick talking to the mark guy that just knows troy thats wack.

and troy said he spoke to hovain about reaching out to tde. never did he say he was signing to them outright. the guy can def do a better job clarifying shyt off the bat, which is why he often has to double back and do it when other artists are given that benefit of the doubt. i dunno, maybe its the way he alienated himself when he thought he was about to take off that has him on the stand so to speak w/ everything he says, but either way, he's not really lying and everybody that tries to speculate and catch him is starting to look as lame as him.
Naw Troy said he going out west to sign with tde. Did you listen to nupac

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don't think Troy said that he spoke to them but that he was interested and wanted to make it happen but Hovain fukked it up. Also said Kendrick left a message through Rob Markmen.

Though Rob Markmen retweeted the tweet from Top lol.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Troy never said Kendrick talked to him, he said someone told him that Kendrick sent his blessings

Troy never said TDE wanted to sign him, he said he wanted to sign to TDE and tried to get Rob Markman and Hovain to set it up and they couldn't get it done