"DANA WHITE is NOT A BOSS..he was working for the FERTITTA BROS..and still is a WORKER"-FLOYD

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He's somewhat right. However, when fighter need a title shot and bonus money they ask uncle Dana. Where the Dana White smilies at? Can we get a "More" link to access TheColi's endless smilies?

DANA is the (president) OPERATING MANAGER

and his fighters are no different than a guy working drive thru at WENDYS

who has to ask his SUPERVISOR for a Day Off

you think the franchise OWNER is gonna wazte his time dealinv with him

bosses talk to bosses....

Al haymon and Mayweather talked to the Bosses....and Dana White aint that Boss

he is just the FACE of the UFC movement

morris

Superstar
Daps
DANA is the (president) OPERATING MANAGER

and his fighters are no different than a guy working drive thru at WENDYS

who has to ask his SUPERVISOR for a Day Off

you think the franchise OWNER is gonna wazte his time dealinv with him

bosses talk to bosses....

Al haymon and Mayweather talked to the Bosses....and Dana White aint that Boss

he is just the FACE of the UFC movement
I highly doubt that. White does not have to work anymore. Also, he and others have mastered a way to make MMA profitable. How many other organizations have gone belly up? I would not sleep on him and his powerful connections.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
The difference is UFC monopolized the sport and nobody ever did that in boxing. The money generated from UFC gyms, merchandise, and all that shyt is insane. TMT is probably the closes thing since they actually sell hats and shirts. Not really an argument relating to the thread, but I'm sure Dana has made a lot in this last ten years.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Is it possible for a fighter to take the boxing model and succeed in MMA as an individual? I'm guessing if Pride was still around

morris

Superstar
Daps
Is it possible for a fighter to take the boxing model and succeed in MMA as an individual? I'm guessing if Pride was still around
No.

Stakeholders and Reebok will see to that.

The good: UFC fighters fight the best right away-->no silly promoters/managers/messy contracts
The bad: There is a ceiling of how much you earn (the budget for operating costs/medical expenses/other fighters/venues)

See, in boxing the promoter takes on almost all the costs (usually all-->he has to pay whoever invested in the first place) and managers subsidize their fighter's expenses (unless the fighter also works a full-time job). While not exactly a 9-5, an MMA fighter signed to the UFC has stability. In boxing, every fight is a hustle.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
The difference is UFC monopolized the sport and nobody ever did that in boxing. The money generated from UFC gyms, merchandise, and all that shyt is insane. TMT is probably the closes thing since they actually sell hats and shirts. Not really an argument relating to the thread, but I'm sure Dana has made a lot in this last ten years.
When boxing started only one world champion existed and etc... so if it wasn't exactly monoplozied it wasn't a question either who is the champ.
This stuff began in the 60's with the WBC and the WBA

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Boxing is worlwlide

UFC is a promotion brand like Top Rank lmao and it's only in america and not even every state

MMA is the sport UFC always buys their competition out, but Coker got Bellator popping just as easily as he did strike force

Also Asia they have something called Rizen

the fact UFC doesn't cross promote with other MMA promotions is why they will fail sooner than laer

morris

Superstar
Daps
Boxing is worlwlide

UFC is a promotion brand like Top Rank lmao and it's only in america and not even every state

MMA is the sport UFC always buys their competition out, but Coker got Bellator popping just as easily as he did strike force

Also Asia they have something called Rizen

the fact UFC doesn't cross promote with other MMA promotions is why they will fail sooner than laer
Until further proof, Rizen is Pride 1.0. Bellator, good luck. I wonder what the profits are... there's another organization out of Asia catching traction called ONE Championship. They MIGHT be able to do something though they need a few stars first.

I'm interested to see how the UFC does in its first year of new ownership.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until further proof, Rizen is Pride 1.0. Bellator, good luck. I wonder what the profits are... there's another organization out of Asia catching traction called ONE Championship. They MIGHT be able to do something though they need a few stars first.

I'm interested to see how the UFC does in its first year of new ownership.

Pride at it's height as bigger in japan than what UFC is America

only reason pride went away is because UFC brought them, only reason Strike force went away is because zuffa brought them

Coker built Bellator back just as easy from SCRATCH

UFC was buuilt on the Fertitta's dumping endless amounts of money it because they can afford to go over a decade without profit they are billionaires already

guess what,Zuffa doesn't won UFC anymore, WMEG or whatever does, and it's a group who aren't going to pour money into the UFC because they expect to be a cash cow already

they will never make a return on their investment, the Fertitta's made out like bandits because the ship was sinking, which is why they marketed Conor to inflate the value of the company

Coker is a way better promoter, he made Ronda a star, he made gina corona a star he made Kimbo Slice a house hold name

He did all this without having billionaires on his team dumping money in his companies

Dana white is a hack, he does not know how to promote, and with the fertitta's out of the picture he is being exposed

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Pride at it's height as bigger in japan than what UFC is America

only reason pride went away is because UFC brought them, only reason Strike force went away is because zuffa brought them

Coker built Bellator back just as easy from SCRATCH

UFC was buuilt on the Fertitta's dumping endless amounts of money it because they can afford to go over a decade without profit they are billionaires already

guess what,Zuffa doesn't won UFC anymore, WMEG or whatever does, and it's a group who aren't going to pour money into the UFC because they expect to be a cash cow already

they will never make a return on their investment, the Fertitta's made out like bandits because the ship was sinking, which is why they marketed Conor to inflate the value of the company

Coker is a way better promoter, he made Ronda a star, he made gina corona a star he made Kimbo Slice a house hold name

He did all this without having billionaires on his team dumping money in his companies

Dana white is a hack, he does not know how to promote, and with the fertitta's out of the picture he is being exposed
Yeah but he cashed out his stake and is getting a check from WMEG, if that's being exposed........

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but he cashed out his stake and is getting a check from WMEG, if that's being exposed........

What are you talking about?

I didn't say he didn't get paid, he's the highest paid employee of UFC and he doesn't even fight, thats what Floyd said

he's getting exposed because he's not a real promoter, and withot the Fertitta's money pouring into the company it will become apparent

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What are you talking about?

I didn't say he didn't get paid, he's the highest paid employee of UFC and he doesn't even fight, thats what Floyd said

he's getting exposed because he's not a real promoter, and withot the Fertitta's money pouring into the company it will become apparent

But if you cash out and you still get the check how much does the exposal matter?

I never thought of him as this great promoter so maybe that's it. I always looked at him and the Fertittas as guys who stuck with it and called the shots because of it.