"DANA WHITE is NOT A BOSS..he was working for the FERTITTA BROS..and still is a WORKER"-FLOYD

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Boxing is worlwlide

UFC is a promotion brand like Top Rank lmao and it's only in america and not even every state

MMA is the sport UFC always buys their competition out, but Coker got Bellator popping just as easily as he did strike force

Also Asia they have something called Rizen

the fact UFC doesn't cross promote with other MMA promotions is why they will fail sooner than laer
Can you explain this? I don't see top rank shirts in any stores. I don't see top rank gyms across the country, and I'm pretty sure there have been events in over 20 countries. I like boxing more than MMA by the way...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you explain this? I don't see top rank shirts in any stores. I don't see top rank gyms across the country, and I'm pretty sure there have been events in over 20 countries. I like boxing more than MMA by the way...

They sell all that stuff at events its part of the splt, I never seen a UFC anything in any store to be honest

MMA is the sport there are a shyt load of MMA promotions, UFC just had more money, but that's not always the case

WMEG is not going to buy out bellator, the Ferritas and their funds are out of the picture, all Bellator has to do is offer better pay to the fighter and they will surpass them in talent, and they excel at grass roots promotion

the fact they got on spike without the funds of a UFC is proof of coker's ability has a business man

mcgregor is one beat down away from a ronda rousey level collapse of the UFC

morris

Superstar
Daps
Pride at it's height as bigger in japan than what UFC is America

only reason pride went away is because UFC brought them, only reason Strike force went away is because zuffa brought them

Coker built Bellator back just as easy from SCRATCH

UFC was buuilt on the Fertitta's dumping endless amounts of money it because they can afford to go over a decade without profit they are billionaires already

guess what,Zuffa doesn't won UFC anymore, WMEG or whatever does, and it's a group who aren't going to pour money into the UFC because they expect to be a cash cow already

they will never make a return on their investment, the Fertitta's made out like bandits because the ship was sinking, which is why they marketed Conor to inflate the value of the company

Coker is a way better promoter, he made Ronda a star, he made gina corona a star he made Kimbo Slice a house hold name

He did all this without having billionaires on his team dumping money in his companies

Dana white is a hack, he does not know how to promote, and with the fertitta's out of the picture he is being exposed
Hold on.

Pride FC went away because of a lawsuit that showed mob, Yakuza, connections-->they grossly mismanaged the corporation. American fighters always hinted at that but never flat out stated as such.
Fedor’s former manager details PRIDE Yakuza ties

By then, it only made sense to buy out the last REALLY competitor to its viewership.

UFC has been a Silverback in the last decade. Look at the TV ratings and PPV buys. They've taken a sizable percentage of money away from wrestling and boxing.

Coker is the real deal and I wish him the best. But he has yet to post the PPV numbers that even hint as a threat. I am unsure about the TV ratings. Hoo3fully he gets a young star from there who is not shop worn or used UFC goods.

I just hope we don't see another episode like Couture vs Fedor, which never happened. Boxing has had that disease for too damn long.

And for the record, WMG is not going to pour a lot of money into a company they already paid more than four billion dollars for. You see how many people they let go including Mike Goldberg. Not too sure how it's going to affect the viewership in the short run. But they're really cleaning house and getting rid of a lot of the things that UFC used to use in-house money to do.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
They sell all that stuff at events its part of the splt, I never seen a UFC anything in any store to be honest

MMA is the sport there are a shyt load of MMA promotions, UFC just had more money, but that's not always the case

WMEG is not going to buy out bellator, the Ferritas and their funds are out of the picture, all Bellator has to do is offer better pay to the fighter and they will surpass them in talent, and they excel at grass roots promotion

the fact they got on spike without the funds of a UFC is proof of coker's ability has a business man

mcgregor is one beat down away from a ronda rousey level collapse of the UFC
I somewhat agree with this, but to act like other promotions are even close to being a threat to the UFC is crazy. They're the WWE of MMA

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Until further proof, Rizen is Pride 1.0. Bellator, good luck. I wonder what the profits are... there's another organization out of Asia catching traction called ONE Championship. They MIGHT be able to do something though they need a few stars first.

I'm interested to see how the UFC does in its first year of new ownership.

:yes:

Pride was the shyt though :hmm:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Isn't Dana White worth bout the same as Floyd? :gucci:
Quick google says Dana White and Floyd both worth about $500 mil.
I get what Floyd saying but i don't really see the point of it. Any time you have a client or business partner to satisfy you "working for somebody"
Al Haymon worked for Floyd, Floyd worked for CBS/Showtime, and the CBS CEO who was cutting the checks worked for the board of directors and share holders
Yet they were all bosses :yeshrug:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Isn't Dana White worth bout the same as Floyd? :gucci:
Quick google says Dana White and Floyd both worth about $500 mil.
I get what Floyd saying but i don't really see the point of it. Any time you have a client or business partner to satisfy you "working for somebody"
Al Haymon worked for Floyd, Floyd worked for CBS/Showtime, and the CBS CEO who was cutting the checks worked for the board of directors and share holders
Yet they were all bosses :yeshrug:
IRS>your favorite boss (unless he's a dictator)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The fertitta Bros are the real winners. Wme got swindled and That Reebok deal is a cancer.

And yes, UFC is like the WWE. Belator is closer to wcw or TNA in its prime.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The fertitta Bros are the real winners. Wme got swindled and That Reebok deal is a cancer.

And yes, UFC is like the WWE. Belator is closer to wcw or TNA in its prime.

I have a theory and its a little bit on the conspiracy side but whatever. The fertittas are smart dudes. They bought the UFC for dirt cheap when barely any other state would allow them to do shows because their commissions wouldn't sanction them(even tho Lorenzo was on the Nevada Commission). They cashed out right when Ronda is done and Connor probably headed in the same direction. These WME/IMG guys strike me as dudes who don't care about the sport and just wanted a quick hot product. Listen to Rogan on his podcast and his views on the new management. But I bet the Ferttitas sold while hot knowing the comedown was eminent. They will probably come back in a few years and purchase it back for much less then what it was sold for

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I have a theory and its a little bit on the conspiracy side but whatever. The fertittas are smart dudes. They bought the UFC for dirt cheap when barely any other state would allow them to do shows because their commissions wouldn't sanction them(even tho Lorenzo was on the Nevada Commission). They cashed out right when Ronda is done and Connor probably headed in the same direction. These WME/IMG guys strike me as dudes who don't care about the sport and just wanted a quick hot product. Listen to Rogan on his podcast and his views on the new management. But I bet the Ferttitas sold while hot knowing the comedown was eminent. They will probably come back in a few years and purchase it back for much less then what it was sold for
Breh that's along the same shyt I was thinking. I need to do some More research on that Reebok deal too... If I find what I think I will, it means the fertittas are evil geniuses

WME is stuck trying to ride waves to pay back the loan :mjlol: and when they sink, you may be right. The fertittas could come in like saviours on some :scheme: shyt. All profit for them

morris

Superstar
Daps
And yearsss later new and old still beg Dana (or at east say so) for a shot, a title shot, a FOTN bonus: