Danny Garcia: Khan is a harder fight for Mayweather

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So, Danny Garcia comes out and says what ya boy @Newzz was saying from the get-go......that even though Maidana "deserved" the fight, Khan would be the better/harder opponent for Floyd.
"I actually called that, because everybody was saying that Mayweather was fighting Khan - but as soon as [Maidana] beat Broner - I said Floyd is fighting Maidana. I already knew it. he had that big win and I knew that it would lead him to that fight. I think Floyd will outbox him and win the fight, but he deserves it to be honest with you," Garcia said to BoxingScene.com.

"I think Maidana deserves the fight, but I think Khan would have been a little harder of a fight for Mayweather - because Maidana is just going to come [forward] and Floyd is basically going to outbox him and make him miss those looping punches. Khan is a tall fighter. People question his chin, but he's tall, has long arms, and he's kind of fast. I think he would've been a little harder for Mayweather."

http://www.boxingscene.com/danny-garcia-khan-harder-fight-mayweather--75076
Bu-bu-bu Newzz just doesnt wanna see Maidana fighting Floyd because of Broner:comeon:
No:ufdup:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Khan might win a round or two but wont pose as a knockout threat.
Maidana might win a round or two but will pose as a knockout threat.

Floyds landing percentage will be lower against Khan no doubt due to his style but the thought of being knocked out cant be ignored.

Out before the ":ohhh: so Floyd is ducking Khan" brigade comes through

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Floyds landing percentage will be lower against Khan no doubt due to his style but the thought of being knocked out cant be ignored.

I dont see anyway that Maidana will KO Floyd....he will be much to slow to hit him.

Canelo has much faster hands than Maidana and could barely land on Floyd.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think the height/reach differential is negligible...Floyd has a 1" reach advantage (72 to 71) while Khan has a 1" height advantage (5'9 to 5'8).
Maidana only has a 70" reach.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I think Thurman would be a harder fight than Maidana as well. That doesn't mean Thurman has earned a shot a Floyd now does it?

3vAGvM6.gif

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Yeah right......

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So, #swiftset comes out and throws a more shots at the Floyd vs Maidana fight:mjpls:

First, Danny Garcia:

"Maidana is tailor-made for Floyd Mayweather. Floyd has fought people who have fought like that before. Floyd is still young, with fresh legs, good vision and he will out-box him, " Garcia told BoxingScene.com

http://www.boxingscene.com/danny-garcia-maidana-tailor-made-mayweather--75100

Then Angel Garcia joins in on it:

"I thought Maidana would be a better choice for him, for him to have a victorious win. I'm not saying Khan is hard because he dont have no chin. But Floyd don't go in there for a knockout. Floyd dont go to the body anymore because he dont want to get countered on top. He's a smart fighter. I would have chose Maidana too, because when [Garcia] fought Matthysse they gave me [a list with] five names, and I chose Maidana too, before he fought Broner. before that I wanted Maidana," Angel Garcia told BoxingScene.com

http://www.boxingscene.com/-garcia-reveals-i-wanted-maidana-danny-last-year--75103

I like the way they think:obama:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So, #swiftset comes out and throws a more shots at the Floyd vs Maidana fight:mjpls:

First, Danny Garcia:

Then Angel Garcia joins in on it:

I like the way they think:obama:
I don't even see that as criticism of Floyd...they are just stating facts.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So now the Garcia's are trying to add heat to Khan and Matthysse after completely tearing them down pre and post match, this is Schaeffer and Haymon PR move it's evident...........