Danny Garcia: Khan is a harder fight for Mayweather

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And Kahn moves his head to right? Only thing he does different is go straight back. He jumps in and jumps straight back. No head movement at all.

There is no difference really. Kahn just has fast hands.
And where was this hand speed vs Diaz

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i don't disagree that Khan poses a tougher matchup than Maidana will............but the fact is that, even so, it doesn't matter because Khan wouldn't be any competition for Floyd either in a 12 round bout.

Khan is all hand speed, really. He should've been more, and he has Freddie Roach....so what does that tell you?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i don't disagree that Khan poses a tougher matchup than Maidana will............but the fact is that, even so, it doesn't matter because Khan wouldn't be any competition for Floyd either in a 12 round bout.

Khan is all hand speed, really. He should've been more, and he has Freddie Roach....so what does that tell you?

:ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever thinks that Maidana is riskier than Khan…. I have a question.. Does Maidana hit harder or do anything better than Marquez? Your answer should be "No" and if so, then that should tell you why Khan will be a harder fight. Use logic fellow coli brehs… Don't make us have to spell everything out for you.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Whoever thinks that Maidana is riskier than Khan…. I have a question.. Does Maidana hit harder or do anything better than Marquez? Your answer should be "No" and if so, then that should tell you why Khan will be a harder fight. Use logic fellow coli brehs… Don't make us have to spell everything out for you.

That's cool and all but no one gives a fukk because Khan hasn't earned shyt. :camby:

Dude had the audacity to duck Devon and then be on commentary during the fight. :heh:

fukk Amir Khan, I hope Broner bust his head open :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

Maidana does hit harder than Marquez.

JMM would whoop Cons ass

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maidana does hit harder than Marquez.

JMM would whoop Cons ass

You getting my point all fukked up. I also believe jmm would best khan. But it has nothing to do with khan being a more enjoyable and entertaining fight because of his style. The dude above me is quoting me as if I'm saying khan deserves a fight. I don't think he does. I don't even think cotto deserves another fight but money makes sense and Floyd is going with the most money so let's think logic. What other fighters besides cotto (only if he beats Sergio convincenly), PAC, Garcia, Sergio (only if he beats the breaks off cotto), Chavez jr, or khan (only if he has one really great fight against a good name or two)would make cents?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Neither of these fighters can hold a candle to Alvarez in terms of all around boxing, footwork and power, so we already know both will be easy victories for Floyds. At this point Floyd is just fulfilling his showtime obligations and giving other fighters meal tickets and promotion. :yeshrug:

Let's just call it what it is.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Neither of these fighters can hold a candle to Alvarez in terms of all around boxing, footwork and power, so we already know both will be easy victories for Floyds. At this point Floyd is just fulfilling his showtime obligations and giving other fighters meal tickets and promotion. :yeshrug:

Let's just call it what it is.
expound some more on why canelo is better than khan or maidana :patrice: