Danny Myers vs B Dot

Who won?

• Total voters

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i noticed that Myers took that criticism from Verb and applied it. He used to dap people up, be all hype. Now he standing there like
full

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Had to go back and watch this battle again.

For nikkas ALWAYS complaining about the lack of dope battles on this board THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST OF THE YEAR!!

But Smack didn't do it so nikkas won't care :martin:
there is a longer discussion in the bigger thread...instant classic....

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Dot smoked danny all 3 rounds
AGREED!
Danny's first round was just plain outrageous. I'll post bars soon, but ya'll talkin' that 3-0 BDot got me confused.
Danny went in...The problem is SO DID B-DOT....

Make sure you post BOTH of their bars cause B-Dot was saying shyt you have to have knowledge of but was still making it understandable and hittin Danny wit MAD PUNCHES.

B-Dot's THIRD was just :scust:

Last edited:

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
there is a longer discussion in the bigger thread...instant classic....
But that discussion didn't bring yall this battle. I did. I hate when yall clearly see someone putting battles up yall want and applying the traffic to another thread. I won't make that mistake again. Yall did the same shyt when I put up a whole KOTD PPV for yall.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
But that discussion didn't bring yall this battle. I did. I hate when yall clearly see someone putting battles up yall want and applying the traffic to another thread. I won't make that mistake again. Yall did the same shyt when I put up a whole KOTD PPV for yall.
Lol, I was helping breh find more discussion, as I think the battle should have 15 pages.. I can't actually give u props for posting the bootleg, as I actually copped the battle to support the culture. I don't all the time, but I knew what the content in this one would be.. Sorry u didn't get platinum thread breshki