7toG90x.jpg

o70o9rP.jpg

Last edited:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
I give it 2-1 B Dot. Danny got the 1st but shyt b dot was saying some shyt in the 1st as well......Great battle. I didnt mine the longer rounds from b in the least, dude is just diff. Ole girl who had the purple hair was funny someone would say a bar and she'll say "that was nice, yep.

Last edited:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
How the fukk yall pump all discussion traffic into a thread that didn't produce the battle for yall is beyond me. Yall get it yourself next time.

Are you really crying over that comment nikka? Throwing a fit because the traffic was directed to the main thread which has over 67,000 posts?

[540p] B DOT vs DANNY MYERS #LABEEF2

:dame:

Last edited:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Man nikkas love lightskin bytches. That chick is iight.. Nothing for nikkas to be making posts over. I could understand if she was bad AF but she ain't even all that. :what:
I feel you. Yo bytch look WAY better boss. I'll make post about her and you can do the same with JC. nikkas like what they like, block me so you don't have to see this wack bytch

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I feel you. Yo bytch look WAY better boss. I'll make post about her and you can do the same with JC. nikkas like what they like, block me so you don't have to see this wack bytch

:what:

nikka suck a dikk or hold one. Ole love at first sight ass nikka. You thought nikkas would agree with you but it's the opposite. You all in this battle thread posting some around the way looking type of chick Instagram like nikkas care. FOH! Nobody wants to see pictures of this chick and her struggle body. :what:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Man nikkas love lightskin bytches. That chick is iight.. Nothing for nikkas to be making posts over. I could understand if she was bad AF but she ain't even all that. :what:
:camby:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I used to think like Verb, like I couldn't get into B-Dot T AT ALL but the more I watch the less of a Lux clone he is and the more I see him for him. Verb hating talking about not even close when Danny lost all 3 rounds smh, wish he would step In front of B-Dot and get baptised.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Verb is still upset that Lux hasnt battled him

He sees bdot as a west coast lux

The end

Nah but on the real I felt the way verb did when I saw bdot for the first time when he battled daylyt. I was like nah you not gonna jack lux's whole shyt man.

But then I saw him battle stricc and everything changed. He destroyed that white boy. How can i be mad when bdot is dropping knowledge like that. He does remind me of lux with his mannerisms but outside of that they arent the same. Lux is more metaphor heavy with his approach. Bdot is more direct.