“Darius Jackson’s comments ABOUT Keke Palmer represent THE PRESSURE BLACK MOTHERS face to ACT RESPECTFULLY” - NBC News

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
A culture of excuses.

A culture where anything goes at anytime.

A culture of no standards. Anyone who tries to hold folks to a standard will be called "domineering", a tyrant or acting white.

Class, elegance, grace.......... NAH fukk that. That is ypipo sheeeet.
Having your ass out at all times, twerking in public, yeah that is Black Empowerment.

YALL, can have it.
#NMC
Not My Culture

Not Freedmen Culture.
Only the pastor can be “domineering” because he is an antichrist Buck appointed by the Covens that are still called Churches

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
Yes this was the case for a long time until 3rd wave feminism and the crack epidemic came as a 1/2 punch.
We still come together when it counts. Black men and women facing racism, abuse, and discrimination are still defended and even protested for. Does that mean nothing to you?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I really wish an African didn't write that article. Don't speak on ADOS issues if you aren't one. And letting cacs dictate what you write about ADOS is akin to c00ning

Young Africans in the diaspora, especially in the US, are often subject to the same - ah forget it

:mjlol:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Look at the name of the author dummy
full

By Uwa Ede-Osifo
full

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A culture of excuses.

A culture where anything goes at anytime.

A culture of no standards. Anyone who tries to hold folks to a standard will be called "domineering", a tyrant or acting white.

Class, elegance, grace.......... NAH fukk that. That is ypipo sheeeet.
Having your ass out at all times, twerking in public, yeah that is Black Empowerment.

YALL, can have it.
#NMC
Not My Culture

Not Freedmen Culture.

Its unfair for black men to try to create a standard for black women. While not having a standard in the world for black men. This is why righteous black men choose to be indifferent and righteously unnaffected. As we know which women arent under our jurisdiction:respect:#RenderUntoCeasar

If every black man in America chose to stop giving attention to hellhounds. Chose to have awareness and carry ourselves righteously. Give our attention to proverbs 31 queens who deserve it. Chose to actually care about our own image. These problems would still exist,but not be nearly as bad. As of now many of us act as hypocrites,rather than act according to our words. But yall still dont understand the universal law yet#TheChildOfMan:wow:

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
Yes, because I post videos of me groping my girl, it means I should have no problem with her showcasing her goods and gyrating for other men. Perfect equivalence :laff: :laff:

Um yes? You are basically advertising your woman at that point and letting all your peers know what's up in your household. In that instance she's still showcasing the goods, just with your permission.

But that doesn't translate well to Keke's situation. She's always been just "her" and her boyfriend (ex now?) knew this beforehand.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
He thought that she would only do that for him :hubie: imo can't really blame him for being taken aback when she showing other nikkas the cheeks the same way.

You not supposed to be doing shyt like that with other people unless y'all had a specific conversation about that prior and made agreements.

No reason the recent mother of your child should still be looking for physical validation from other people like that, relationship is on thin ice at that point
yeah you got idiots in here saying she did it for him a few weeks ago so what's the problem

that's a whole other scenario :pachaha:

but whatever breh learned the hard way "she for the streets".

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's not happening because he was unhappy, it's happening because he decided to express his unhappiness to strangers on the internet instead of directly to the person he had the issue with, (the person who he shares a home with)

That's nonsense because if he said the exact same thing but in private and Keke "spilled the tea" on some talk show or some bullshyt the same women would still be saying that he shamed her and women can wear what they want in public, a man can't say this or that or express that he don't like it etc...

STOP ME WHEN I'M TELLIN LIES

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They shamed the hell outta Miley Cyrus during her "phase"iirc

There were think pieces ad nauseum about Britney Spears and her "message" to young women back in the early 90s because she danced suggestively.

Where are the think pieces about Cardi B's lyrics? Or Meg with her ass out shakin it around at award ceremonies?