“Darius Jackson’s comments ABOUT Keke Palmer represent THE PRESSURE BLACK MOTHERS face to ACT RESPECTFULLY” - NBC News

Daps
would an article like this have ever been written about a white actress whose white husband or partner admonished her for dressing like a whore and acting inappropriately in public?

fukk keke palmer. i definitely won’t be watching anything that she stars in from this point on.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That's nonsense because if he said the exact same thing but in private and Keke "spilled the tea" on some talk show or some bullshyt the same women would still be saying that he shamed her and women can wear what they want in public, a man can't say this or that or express that he don't like it etc...

STOP ME WHEN I'M TELLIN LIES

:manny:

The shaming is in him airing out his grievances against her publicly, not him complaining about what she was wearing.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The Nigerian who wrote that article wouldn’t dare say no shyt like this in her native land.

Only black American women are expected to be the proud ratchet independent whores, while all other races preach conservative values.

This shyt is by design.

I really wish an African didn't write that article. Don't speak on ADOS issues if you aren't one. And letting cacs dictate what you write about ADOS is akin to c00ning

How the hell is this taking a detour into a diaspora war and aDoS when there’s a whole ass gender war goin on :what: One that’s got black men looking weak as fukk and emasculated on CNN front street. But your gripe is with the writer?? :mjtf:

That’s like your neighbors catching your kid running into the street and you get mad your neighbor lectures you on it …then keep your kid out the street!

Mfers been so busy arguing about ADOS while these masculine ass women are running “ADOS” culture into the ground. 3 quotes come to mind:

1. Control ya bytch!

2. Control ya baby motha b…..got DAMN

3. How can the president fix other problems when he ain't fixed home yet.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that this is an article on NBC news is just another example of how we are at war daily.

How the fukk is this article worthy.
Actually if you ask me, theres folks outside the community-the government-promoting and encouraging this gender war within the black community vs what was already going on. Hence black lives matter the organization and its purpose. Its no coincidence.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
keke-b6f39095782b4141b573ce5bb25203c6.jpg

keke-palmer-Met-Gala-2023-ef1a937a717741d394acbf996b1c3eac.jpg

rs_1200x1200-230501164220-1200-keke-palmer-met-gala-2023-arrivals.jpg
:noah: :noah:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
The Nigerian who wrote that article wouldn’t dare say no shyt like this in her native land.

Only black American women are expected to be the proud ratchet independent whores, while all other races preach conservative values.

This shyt is by design.
I have to agree.

The truth is you could NOT write that article in an African nation- especially as an American. Hell, I don’t think Caribbean people would accept that from an American either.

A lot of women don’t realize wtf is going on.
Black American women are expected to be loud, rebellious, ratchet while all the other women stand around saying “Oh wow you’re so brave- you tell ‘em!” while conducting themselves according to societal rules.

I actually heard someone say this and it’s true: as the landscape changes in this country, it’s going to the the ghetto/ratchet acting Black folks who will have the most issues.

And YES racism is obviously a neverending issue for ALL OF US, but you best believe a woman popping out kids OOW wearing revealing clothing will always be treated differently than a woman who conducts herself in a more dignified manner.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you just made some shyt up :mjlol: britney spears was known as america's sweetheart, princess of pop...... until she started going nuts

This is grade A bullshyt right here. White America flipped the fukk out on Britney multiple times lol. The first time was her performance at the Nick Kid's choice awards.

She came out with hard nips and America got very upset