Darkest Dungeon....

deimoz

Mask On
Daps
Reppin
Nocturnal
:ufdup:Random darkest dungeon tipz

:gladbron:alwayz have sumone who can heal the group (vestal, occultist) and that can heal status effectz like blight/bleed (plague doctor)

:gladbron:ur team is ONLY AS GOOD as they are "positioned" ... certain characterz EXCEL if placed properly!

:gladbron:an example of positioning :

a leper :1st (chop or hew to take the 1st 2 enemies)

a highwayman : 2nd (grapeshot to hit the 1st 3 enemies)

a plague doctor : 3rd (plague grenade to hit the 3rd and 4th enemies)

a vestal : 4th ( heal the group or use dazzling light)

:gladbron:to prevent starvation , bring at least 8 food

:gladbron:to keep a source of light , bring at least 5 torches , and use the vestalz dazzling light during battles to keep it going !

:gladbron:stress is a MAJOR factor ! the more ur group is stressed out, the more they are likely to succumb to negative quirkz !

:gladbron:anyone with the "abusive" quirk needz to be removed from the group ASAP! being abusive only bringz harm to the team ! (I had it removed once and it effected the same character a 2nd time !!!)

:gladbron:have sumone who can RELIEVE stress such as the jester (inspiring tune) and the houndmaster (cry havoc)

:gladbron:you need MONEY ! especially to level up, heal stress, and cure negative quirkz !

:gladbron:dont be afraid to LOSE people ... the STAGECOACH is alwayz in town ....

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
All these years later, and it's still fukk this game! :pacspit:

:russ:. I always take a break from this and come back with too much going on to remember how to manage my roster. I'm determined though. Gonna jump in again some time and purge my whole roster, start from scratch with all my supplies and upgrades in town, and beat this damned game.