Darkest Dungeon....

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw a stream of it when it came out, looked dope but never had the time to play it. Might try it sometime.

Daps
Yo, I'm saying. You always gotta worry about ya damn team. This nikkas paranoid. This nikka is greedy now. Wtf?

I just had a dude trying to commit seppuku while my healer in the back was trying her best to rally everyone against some damn cthulu monster that kept spawning ghosts that did 10 damage a hit :damn:

like breh not the time for that :snoop:

still got everyone out alive :wow:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I just had a dude trying to commit seppuku while my healer in the back was trying her best to rally everyone against some damn cthulu monster that kept spawning ghosts that did 10 damage a hit :damn:

like breh not the time for that :snoop:

still got everyone out alive :wow:
nikkas try and commit suicide in this shyt? Where they do that at? shyt is like Shadow hearts.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I love this shyt. I played quite a bit on steam and got really good at it. I put it down though cause at the time I was playing the game wasn't finished, and I knew I wanted to play it on ps4. Ps4 brehs on here are going to love this shyt when it drops

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is actually pretty amazing from a design perspective. It's not mechanically fun, at times, but it's pretty unique take on the psychological toll that being a "warrior" or explorer would go through.

Edit: not even getting into how the game mechanically awards for ignoring the physical and emotional damage they go through. One of the best moral choices in games I've seen since Papers, Please.

Last edited: