Darkskin black man gets shut down after bringing up his experiences with colorism

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He signed up to appear on the show. Sure he knows who the host is, who the target audience for the show is, and what level of discussion occurs on that platform.

Step into a three ring circus, and be surprised to see clowns, brehs.

Will say the same thing I generally try reinforce each time a relatively young celeb passes away.

Be careful what you feed your body, and be careful what you feed your mind/psyche.

Tension, conflicts are GREAT for driving traffic, and creating content online.

Terrible for the mental makeup of people who willingly subject themselves to it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London baby.
1) These conversations really shouldn't be happening on white owned networks
2) Zeze doesn't have the depth and nuance to constructively tackle a topic like this
3) Most debates surrounding colourism in 2021 are rooted in wanting white acceptance
4) Rather than looking at the people that don't find you attractive, you should appreciate those that do

You LITERALLY said what I came to say.

Dap + rep.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Those two dark skinned women are fine as hell.

If they have trouble attracting men, it ain't cause of your dark skin baby!

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh makes a valid point regarding his experiences.

bytch responds with, "yeah yeah yeah but what are black men going to do for black women?"

Much respect to that brother cause I'd have walked off right at that point. Can't have a meaningful conversation with folks that don't care for you at all.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just because dude was younger that means his feelings don't matter? Its still traumatic, especially for a child thats trying to fit in with everyone and just wants to be liked. Its painful to hear certain things like tthat when you're young and a lot of people cover it up when they get older. Her doing that probably just brought up bad memories with his experience with women...inwoykd say the samenthing if the guy said that to her.

People lack understanding and empathy...we are all human and have gone through things...just listen and try to understand before putting a person down. I dislike saying this overused word but its "toxic"...she is pretty much being a bulky and I always had a extreme disdain for bullies regardless of race or gender.