@DarlingNikki need to accept the fact we'll never be an item. Too late...Move on already

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inappropriate Behavior
Shes still intrigued by me but its too late. She had her chance and was too much of a p*ssy to meet on a date. She decided to blatantly lie on me and go to war with me. But she dont understand that Im a warrior and never forget or never back down. I remember everything every ever did or said to me...nothing slide

Talking about im ugly, which is a blatant lie BTW. Im a solid 5.5 on my worst day, about a 7.5 on a good day and on avg im a between 6- 6.5. which isn't ugly, im avg and at my best above avg.

I dont like being called ugly or dusty, its totally unfair. I'm a VERY clean person. Im not dusty or keep a nasty living area. U lied on me , and my peers probably think im a slob because on that.

The things that u said are totally unforgivable and no, we cant ever be an item. Unlike most men im not intrigued by u sexually . Im not gay, Im just not obsessed with breast and vaginas like most men. U have no power over me. FYI im craft turn me on more than u ever could

Im assuming in the future you'll regret the decision not to get to know me on a personal level, as u should. One day when im shining and hot ...Im going to say to u what J cole said to that chick in his past that rejected him

This the shyt I used to roll down Hertel Ave with
Look, know some hoes from the past like
"Damn X, wish I knew that you would be rich"
Well, shoulda asked

I wanted to get this off my chest. Closure ...

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
zawMe_s-200x150.gif