@DarlingNikki need to accept the fact we'll never be an item. Too late...Move on already

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I dont like being called ugly or dusty, its totally unfair. I'm a VERY clean person. Im not dusty or keep a nasty living area. U lied on me , and my peers probably think im a slob because on that.
Ayo..
1g6jyc.gif

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are u a cac...falsely accusing me of rape...when i didnt even have that on my mind?

piece of shyt
No Im not a cac weirdo :stopitslime:

Im not even about to go back and forth with you my nikka because I truly believe you got a mental issue

On boxden your gimmick was a crack addict (Every post u made over there was related to smoking crack) now you a "artist" on here :dead: :laff:

Bra when they posted your picture in that thread last year I really felt sorry for you....misery and struggle was visible on your face like life has been real shytty for you since birth.

Seek help asap egghead

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Im not a cac weirdo :stopitslime:

Im not even about to go back and forth with you my nikka because I truly believe you got a mental issue

On boxden your gimmick was a crack addict (Every post u made over there was related to smoking crack) now you a "artist" on here :dead: :laff:

Bra when they posted your picture in that thread last year I really felt sorry for you....misery and struggle was visible on your face like life has been real shytty for you since birth.

Seek help asap egghead
thought u was from zone 6? what u dr drew now nikka?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we need some closure...she lied on me

Im man of principle, moral integrity and character....she painted a false image of me

lucky she even had a dude like me speak 2 her