Darrelle Revis To Be Charged With Assault, Terroristic Threats & Robbery

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Trust me I've stepped away from so many bad situations because I got too much to lose to be out here fighting. But I know if you got any kind of temper it's only so many times you can walk away or tell somebody to leave you alone before that fukk it trigger goes off and you just turn to swinging. Didn't say it was right.
Not saying you said that, just that even if you feel justified, it doesn't always line up with legal and you can still catch some major charges.
It seems like Darrelle fukked up big time here

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
public figures in public places get filmed. We can't be out changing laws that protect people. Hell, anyone in public can be filmed....and obviously their is suppose to be a level of decorum about it in terms of personal space etc. Maybe they put the camera in his face and he rightfully smacked it out and they decided to fight him...and Revis responded.

However, Revis gets asked for pics, filmed, and trash talked about football all the time. I assume he snapped out some dudes making a video for social media!...therefore he was probably angry and drunk. Granted we don't know the entire story...maybe they wanted to beat him up on camera for all I know and for Revis sake I hope it is the case.

People only snap when they get drunk? :dwillhuh:

How is not wanting to be filmed randomly being like the police? :dwillhuh:

When did police become celebrities?:dwillhuh:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
IMG_6618_zpsxz1wcg2n.png

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Why MUST HE HAVE BEEN DRUNK :hhh: The man was actually out there enjoying himself and this is on the video
"The incident began when Cousins and some friends spotted Revis standing on the street. Cousins asked Revis if he was Revis, and Revis said yes. Cousins' response: "No, you're not." Revis insisted he was:troll: and then became "irate":troll: and "began waving his hands in his face, telling him to get out of his face." Cousins told police Revis pushed him and started walking away":sas1:

"Burke wrote in the police complaint that the video showed a man fitting Revis' description "becoming hostile toward Cousins and his friends. The video then shows Revis walking away from the group and Cousins following him, describing what Revis is wearing. The video then shows Revis ... stating 'why are you following me?' several times before the video stops." :sas2:

IDC who you are nobody is going to let somebody get in their face and continue to follow after you've told them to stop:stopitslime:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"Terroristic threats" :skip:

Did he say "I am going to blow your ass up?" or some shyt :pachaha:

Interesting how I just read about some crazy ass cracker in South Carolina who was plotting to kill nonwhite people. The FBI has him on tape talking about it, but he only got hemmed up with a gun charge.

No where does it say anything about terroristic threats. I wonder wonder why. :mjdrinking:
Before 9/11 terrorist threats meant death threats

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Before 9/11 terrorist threats meant death threats
Terroristic Threats. A Pennsylvania charge of terroristic threats, in violation of 18 Pa.C.S.A. § 2706, prohibits a person from communicating a threat to commit a crime of violence with the intent to terrorize another. The communication of the threat can be: Direct, such as a verbal threat to kill someone.

if he said "stop filming me or ill beat your ass" thats a terroristic threat. its also robbery if he took the phone with force/threats. dunno whats confusing or"trumped up" about these charges.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Terroristic Threats. A Pennsylvania charge of terroristic threats, in violation of 18 Pa.C.S.A. § 2706, prohibits a person from communicating a threat to commit a crime of violence with the intent to terrorize another. The communication of the threat can be: Direct, such as a verbal threat to kill someone.

if he said "stop filming me or ill beat your ass" thats a terroristic threat. its also robbery if he took the phone with force/threats. dunno whats confusing or"trumped up" about these charges.
I know it's a terrorist threat, I just to told you ol echo chamber azz nikka