Darren Wilson Supporters Bought a #PantsUpDontLoot Billboard in Ferguson

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Whites folks think we all look, dress, walk and talk the same
Oh I know. That's why I laugh at these c00ns out here who bend over backwards and kiss white ass to be accepted by them. It doesn't matter how you speak, dress, or act, we're all the same in their eyes. Look at the shyt they say about :whew:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Oh I know. That's why I laugh at these c00ns out here who bend over backwards and kiss white ass to be accepted by them. It doesn't matter how you speak, dress, or act, we're all the same in their eyes. Look at the shyt they say about :whew:
The fact that there are black people who defend whites after they do things like this is embarrassing. The black supporters of Darren Wilson should be put on a list and never allowed back into the black community.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
White people dont wanna look in the mirror when they do it so they blame others.... :pachaha:
White people don't look in the mirror on shyt. They look the other way as far as negatives amongst their community, and are quick to deflect and point out other people's shyt whenever their probs are brought up.

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
White people dont wanna look in the mirror when they do it so they blame others.... :pachaha:
They call us violent yet they have the most violent history of all homo sapien groups.

We even have holidays in this country celebrating a murderer and a former slave master (Christopher Columbus, George Washington)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Passionate Patriot
335 Racetrack Rd NW
Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32547
Wow, just checked their facebook :

Kcwl1j2.jpg

Hope they get hit by a fukking tornado.