Dat Coli Influence... Charlamagne Uses CAC on Breakfast Club

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo

this just reminds me how some of his stand up actually backfired on black people.....the whole "nikkas vs black peoples (lost count how many cacs i've heard repeat that shyt in a serious argument) and this "the most racist people are old black men"

cacs love them some chris rock, and while i respect some of his achievements, overall he's a fukkboy to me

fukk chris rock.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this just reminds me how some of his stand up actually backfired on black people.....the whole "nikkas vs black peoples (lost count how many cacs i've heard repeat that shyt in a serious argument) and this "the most racist people are old black men"

cacs love them some chris rock, and while i respect some of his achievements, overall he's a fukkboy to me

fukk chris rock.
Louis CK probably wrote that joke :mjpls:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

I agree.

I can imagine Chris thought stuff like this might make all those cacs with no real interaction with black folks understand the culture better and be less racist.

But the opposite happened

fukk chris rock.

:whoa: I ain't cosigning this