Dat Coli Influence... Charlamagne Uses CAC on Breakfast Club

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st of all your entire post doesn't make any sense.

2nd nobody allowed crackers to change the context. anyone who doesn't have c00nish tendencies (that's a hint for your dumbass), coulda told you how crackers were going to interpret a joke about "nikkaz vs black people" or "the worst racists are old black men"

3rd shut your dumbass up quoting me with that elementary bullshyt. either get on my level or STFU
:ufdup:

my post made plenty of sense,while yours is mostly emotional:mjlol:

Anybody couldve predicted it,yet that standup special was beloved by every black person I can remember at the time,and he caught no heat for the skit because black people knew and felt exactly what he meant...and if you admit crackas were going to interpret the joke a certain way,that means you allowed them to change the context.....aint no other interpretation other than what black people at the time took it for,as the standup special wasnt for white people...unless of course black people allow there to be,which is what happened:heh:

and oh yeah,ya fuk ass is dismissed now:camby:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
We not talking about cracker ass cracker we talking bout the acronym "CAC", stop bringing up that old ass Chris Rock video it's completely out of context :pachaha:

The coli did coin that term and Char pronounced it just like I would in "cack"....we made that a thing on this site no other forum uses that slang on a regular basis like the posters here

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
We not talking about cracker ass cracker we talking bout the acronym "CAC", stop bringing up that old ass Chris Rock video it's completely out of context :pachaha:

The coli did coin that term and Char pronounced it just like I would in "cack"....we made that a thing on this site no other forum uses that slang on a regular basis like the posters here

I don't know what people are even arguing.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Was doing engineering and was working on a charged air cooler, known around the plant as "cac".

Boy did I use that to my advantage. I was calling cacs "cac" on the low with no reproach. :blessed: