Data Shows Lipstickalley Is 4.1x Bigger Than The Coli with 23 Million Monthly Visitors

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Meh, I’m a woman and I have zero interest in that site.

If you’re high IQ as a woman a lot of “female spaces” are really boring.

I used to be on a message board about cooking family meals years ago. It was all good until some woman wanted to express her opinion about why she served two green veggies with dinner every night and her kids LOVED IT.

:stopitslime:

Anyway, it turned into this whole mess of women going back and forth about whether they were good wives and mothers and how dare you judge me for not feeding my kids dark, green, leafy veggies every single night! People were doxxed and harassed, it was a mess.

Women can turn something innocent or really innocuous into so much drama. It’s embarrassing at times.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The chatty patty aspect of LSA is why its more popular than the Coli :manny: They supposedly be having gossip that isn't available anywhere else. Its probably mostly :duck: and fan fiction though.

Also they have a subforum for everything imaginable... while the Coli is mainly NFL/NBA and Hip Hop oriented.

I like the clubhouse vibe of The Coli, why do yall want this site to be as big as LSA? Yall do realize they would have to make this forum very PC if was more mainstream, no bedwench, c00n, fakkit and other coli buzzwords would be censored. I don't think this forum wants that mainstream smoke :whoa: