Data Shows Lipstickalley Is 4.1x Bigger Than The Coli with 23 Million Monthly Visitors

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
If you don't count reddit, The Coli and LSA have to be the top two forums on the internet in terms of activity. Forums covering other subjects are pretty much dead as most of their users moved on to social media.

I don't really think so man. Even if you remove obvious stuff like reddit and the like, I doubt these two forums crack the top 20.

All the niche forums that are still hanging around like boxden, RealGM and others I feel are closer in size to Coli. I guess its possible the lipstick place is big with women specifically. I just find it odd how much attention it gets here.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
If you don't count reddit, The Coli and LSA have to be the top two forums on the internet in terms of activity. Forums covering other subjects are pretty much dead as most of their users moved on to social media.
You are bugging bro. The coli is junior status. This site is mid tier when it comes to activity and size. If the coli was the same size of LSA , this place would be crazy. I mean that in a good way

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't really think so man. Even if you remove obvious stuff like reddit and the like, I doubt these two forums crack the top 20.

All the niche forums that are still hanging around like boxden, RealGM and others I feel are closer in size to Coli. I guess its possible the lipstick place is big with women specifically. I just find it odd how much attention it gets here.

You are bugging bro. The coli is junior status. This site is mid tier when it comes to activity and size. If the coli was the same size of LSA , this place would be crazy. I mean that in a good way
Ok. These hobby forums I post on that use to be super active in the 2000s are pretty much dead in 2022 (most of the users went to Facebook groups)... I thought that was the norm for forums outside of Coli and LSA.

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
TV threads and those "tea" gossip threads attract traffic and make LSA huge. At one point, the third suggested Google search for "Meghan Markle" was "Meghan Markle Lipstick Alley" bc of their megathreads about her. Women just interact with media different.

Even if Coli was open registration, could you imagine a Steph Curry gossip megathread? We have those Steph and Ayesha threads but nothing like them.

They have more sub-forums which I think would be good for the Coli but a lot of trolls too. Also their anti-BM threads are 10x worse than any of our incel shyt. Supposedly the "divest" term started there...

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Is arstechnica still popping?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
some of the stats from op's site are :mjlol:
R4MEHY9.png

KV7susQ.png

brehs are into high fashion and guns :ehh:
6uuupWq.png

lsa posters rock poverty shyt like shein and plus size clothes :scust:
5hwiMM7.png

apparently we're already reddit :lupe:
x4FoYLy.png

Those analytics show me that JBO is putting in work :russ: that forum appears to be the lead driver of traffic to the Coli

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Anyway, it turned into this whole mess of women going back and forth about whether they were good wives and mothers and how dare you judge me for not feeding my kids dark, green, leafy veggies every single night! People were doxxed and harassed, it was a mess.

Women can turn something innocent or really innocuous into so much drama. It’s embarrassing at times.

we only have one person that crazy :hubie:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That site is mainly first generation and current African bed wenches, they also have a lot gay white men pretending to be black women, I guess like studying them. That place is honestly scary when you think about who’s on the other side of those screens. I would bet we only have a few legit criminally insane motherfukkers here, and even less that actually done some shyt, I think they have a few people there that are on some Damher or unabomber type shyt:huhldup: