Dating 30+ Year Old Leftover Women = Shopping at Ross, Marshalls, Foreman Mills. Dating 37+ Leftover = Thift Store, Yard Sale STATUS.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Toronto ting?

riley-shhh.jpg

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
We are entering the sharing economy. Uber, Airbnb, Tinder, or the bird bikes left on the sidewalk etc. Women to will be left rootless like cargo in transit, never finding its proper destination. Most men, without purpose or direction. This sharing economy will compensate for your paltry buying power post economic collpase, a car and a house will be unattainable. Moving forward, the idea of a career will be nonexistent for most, the absence of a middle class, while typical for the lion share of history, the new variable of the state providing food and shelter rather than man within a relationship dynamic will offer a new dynamic, monogamy will likely die. Do not compare the past to the future because they will bear little resemblance.
Dont expect normality as normality is a corpse
My co-worker and I had a convo earlier this year and basically came to the conclusion that most women are going to end up with living arrangements like the Golden Girls TV show. That's the next thing they are going to start to "normalize".

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stupid analogy. Ross and Marshall just sell overstock from "big name" stores. Forman Mills has irregular trash. Thrift Stores often time have high quality items that people never used or are tired of.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
My co-worker and I had a convo earlier this year and basically came to the conclusion that most women are going to end up with living arrangements like the Golden Girls TV show. That's the next thing they are going to start to "normalize".

A lot of women living together & adopting kids and raising them together.

But for men & women, a lot of deals will be made. More contracts & open arrangements.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
These women that can't get married, want a breh that's making 6 figures, many/most of them. Most of these brehs that make 6 figures, are brehs close to that number are in the 10-12% of black men. So, you're saying out of this group of black men, most of these black men that are in this group are anti-marriage?

My nikka I am BEGGING you to touch grass and interact with the real world for once in your life. ALL of your talking points come from male grievance youtubers or embittered "dating coaches" and you come off like you're speaking from zero life experience. #GMB is a whole thing on this site and black men hop on podcasts and other public platforms shouting from the rooftops about how they think marriage is worthless bullshyt and a scam. Yet all of a sudden it's women's 'high expectations' that are keeping them unwed???

Do you know how many teachers, nurses, social workers, accountants, paralegals, dental hygienists, LAWYERS, RNs and a variety of other career women are STILL locked in with their high school/jr, college sweethearts, PRAYING for the day Pookie finally proposes?? All they want is to at least be engaged to the sorry ass men they've devoted their time/youth too and can't even get that.

But according to you, they can't get married because they want only 6/6/6/ bruhs, huh?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
There’s more to life than the way you’re seeing it breh :pachaha: but thread concept is mind blowingly accurate in a certain way:jbhmm:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thanks beautiful one! It’s been a crazy year :wow: Hope you doing well! Out of my friend circle I think most of them got married late 30s early 40s. Life be lifing and it takes time to make those big types of decisions.

Wow
Congrats.

Art Barr

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

My nikka I am BEGGING you to touch grass and interact with the real world for once in your life. ALL of your talking points come from male grievance youtubers or embittered "dating coaches" and you come off like you're speaking from zero life experience. #GMB is a whole thing on this site and black men hop on podcasts and other public platforms shouting from the rooftops about how they think marriage is worthless bullshyt and a scam. Yet all of a sudden it's women's 'high expectations' that are keeping them unwed???

Do you know how many teachers, nurses, social workers, accountants, paralegals, dental hygienists, LAWYERS, RNs and a variety of other career women are STILL locked in with their high school/jr, college sweethearts, PRAYING for the day Pookie finally proposes?? All they want is to at least be engaged to the sorry ass men they've devoted their time/youth too and can't even get that.

But according to you, they can't get married because they want only 6/6/6/ bruhs, huh
I don't speak for the women dating pookies, because those women are in relationships as you claim with the Pookies, so why would I even know that these women want 6/6/6 Brehs if they are in relationships with Pookie.

If you really wanna be real, those women who date Pookies are somewhat behind the 8 ball. Pookies don't bring anything to the table, Pookies are lazy, etc, but if she decides to smarten up and leave Pookie, guess who she's coming to seek another Pookie, Hell no?? More than likely 6/6/6 breh, and guess how that's going to go? You think these 6/6/6 brehs are going to pay or do MORE than what Pookie did?? Pookie got the car for 5 dollars, you think 6/6/6 brehs are going to pay 20 dollars for that used car?? Hell No. These women that were with Pookie, have Pookie's kid or kids, Do you think that these 6/6/6 Brehs wanna wife that? And take care of Pookie's kid or kids? Many if not all will tell you No. We'll smash if she's nice looking and kick it and thats where the buck stops.

I see this play all the time, thats why I can speak on it. I can only marry 1 woman, but I can date many and many women have the same dating setup. It's now being called out

Those women with Pookie and leave don't want another Pookie, if so kool, but many don't. Those women who don't deal with Pookies don't want an average Breh, they want that lifestyle that 6/6/6 brehs can provide

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I don't speak for the women dating pookies, because those women are in relationships as you claim with the Pookies, so why would I even know that these women want 6/6/6 Brehs if they are in relationships with Pookie.

If you really wanna be real, those women who date Pookies are somewhat behind the 8 ball. Pookies don't bring anything to the table, Pookies are lazy, etc, but if she decides to smarten up and leave Pookie, guess who she's coming to seek another Pookie, Hell no?? More than likely 6/6/6 breh, and guess how that's going to go? You think these 6/6/6 brehs are going to pay or do MORE than what Pookie did?? Pookie got the car for 5 dollars, you think 6/6/6 brehs are going to pay 20 dollars for that used car?? Hell No. These women that were with Pookie, have Pookie's kid or kids, Do you think that these 6/6/6 Brehs wanna wife that? And take care of Pookie's kid or kids? Many if not all will tell you No. We'll smash if she's nice looking and kick it and thats where the buck stops.

I see this play all the time, thats why I can speak on it. I can only marry 1 woman, but I can date many and many women have the same dating setup. It's now being called out

Those women with Pookie and leave don't want another Pookie, if so kool, but many don't. Those women who don't deal with Pookies don't want an average Breh, they want that lifestyle that 6/6/6 brehs can provide

Tbh I didn't even bother doing more than skimming this bs once I realized you took the word "Pookie" and ran with in a negative context.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Tbh I didn't even bother doing more than skimming this bs once I realized you took the word "Pookie" and ran with in a negative context.

Oh ok. Women do what you do. Just know that. Men address things when having a conversation.

Good day sir.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
:jbhmm:

I'll say this, if you can find a 40-year-old woman that can give you two kids and 25 years of marriage that's a success. 25 years is a legacy run in most any field. You can pay off a house in 25 years, raise a couple kids through college in 25 years. 40 + 25 brings you right up to retirement age.

37+ isn't automatic leftover status. Women wouldn't necessarily want to, but they can stay in the game at 40.

The problem is they don't think that far ahead or have the necessary contingency plan if they find themselves in that predicament. Panic sets in and when they should be more discerning, disciplined, and diligent, they become the opposite.

The stigma isn't 40. The stigma is everything else, commonly referred to as baggage.

Also, culturally we'll always a generation behind the latest findings, waiting for them to be implemented. Hilary Swank is having twins at 48. Young career women today are freezing their eggs as that becomes cheaper to do. Just as teenage pregnancy has gone down, so will 20's pregnancy.

"Leftover women" is becoming less about their age and more about their baggage.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Y’all gotta stop with this. The average 40 year old black woman these days looks more like big momma as opposed to Halle berry.
When you take care of your body ON AVERAGE, the average black person still looks youthful, I'm 30 and some people can't believe it. My cohorts who I went to school with that are white.... yeah lol

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Y’all going about dating like some women.

Here’s how a man should approach dating.

-is she good looking
-is she not crazy
-is she childless
-does she have steady income

If she checks all these off, within reason, everything should be good to go.
simple yet effective