Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She was the one having fun in this situation. She got a “serious” relationship with a grown up whose house she can sleep at instead of being home with her parents. She got to learn about what she likes sexually and how to be in a relationship. And now she’s on to have other life experiences. It’s all part of growing up.
Very very true :ehh:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Before my last relationship, I met this chick off an app that was 10 years younger than me.

*Her mom was only 3 yrs older than me. :dead:
(She said her mom lied to her father who as 24 when they met and he thought she was 18 when he got her preg):dead:

From day 1 I told shawty I was for the streets and had ended a relationship a year ago and wasnt thinking about being serious with anybody.

*Regardless I wouldn't have taken her serious cause her parents definitely was trash.:mjlol:

----------------------

Shawty would drop them "woe is me" crys for help.
I was getting migraines using my facial muscles not to laugh.

I hit her ass with the, "Damm that's fukked up, praying for you." then went about my business.

She was always the 1 initiating sex and begging to come thru.
I never took her ass on 1 date.

Just got Chili's to go and came back. Ate, Smashed, watched a movie, smashed some more, slept, then walked her to her car in the morning.

Shawty got mad after a while talking bout I was using her.
I cussed her ass out and reminded her not once did I ask for tha p*ssy cause she was the one always begging to come over.

She was saying she felt like I loved her because of how passionate the sex was.:mjlol:

*She now has 2 kids and the 2nd 1 is by a nikka that's older than her father.
But the ending to your story perfectly details the headspace and situations these girls get themselves in.

Shared her body with an older dude, felt used down the road (not saying you used her- just saying that she came to the realization that she made decisions that didn’t result in any positive improvements in her life), now has 2 kids by 2 different fathers. A lot of the girls who pursue these arrangements don’t come from decent backgrounds where they actually learn about relationship dynamics.

You even said you wouldn’t take her seriously because her parents were “trash” :skip: You already knew what the deal was when you heard about her foundation.

But you had your fun and didn’t get her pregnant so :manny: She still had a clean slate when y’all split.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I smashed a joint that was 19 and I didn't feel right afterwards definitely because I can tell she was really feeling me. I was 37 at the time. I'll stick with the within 10 years timeframe. I prefer mature women that I can have mature conversations with

Daps
This

If any chick is telling you y'all HAVE to go on a date every time you wanna see her, you are paying for that woman's presence :francis: you know she never even offered to cook for breh at the crib instead of a date, just ran that nikkas pockets daily

@J.E.T.S ALWAYS run your new girls personality and actions by a platonic female friend who actually knows you forreal, they'll save you months/years of embarrassment and wasted time :blessed:

Sounds like @Gloxina and the other brehettes need to start a thread where they can tell these nikkas what's really up with the women they dating :ufdup: not everyone has a solid woman to put them on game
@Gloxina , @Coco Loco , @Speaking Womanese , @HarlemHottie , and Pearl should've BEEN collaborating and getting in on that Manosphere Grift considering they got a whole forum to start from as a userbase, but they out here lofting around..... :sas2:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The minute she started complaining about financial issues. You should've ghosted her right then.

That's an obvious red flag she's moved on. But wants some money as a parting gift before bouncing. Especially if she never brought up money before during the relationship.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@Gloxina , @Coco Loco , @Speaking Womanese , @HarlemHottie , and Pearl should've BEEN collaborating and getting in on that Manosphere Grift considering they got a whole forum to start from as a userbase, but they out here lofting around..... :sas2:
I maaaaaaaay get in on the faceless YT grift, but probably not from this angle LOL

There is too much $ being made on social media right now :francis:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Smashed a weird bytch at my old job. She said she was 25 but come to find out she was actually 20 smh. I cut that shyt off quick cause of the lying and the fact that she kept crying over takeoff passing (r.i.p.)

Also she tried to smash my lil’ cousin. She don’t even know that we’re related :pachaha:

I prefer older women. I’m currently in my early 30s so I need something that’s at least 30 and up.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I've always tried to do that with the coli brehs.

Some actually listen and appreciate the advice. Others think because I'm a woman, I'm the opps. :hula: There's no in between lol

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oooooooooooh I just came upon this comment.

GIRL!

Thank👏🏾 you👏🏾

This right here ended it. You said everything I’ve been trying to say, but more succinctly. Kudos to you!

I ain’t got nothing left to say.

This is why I said there seems to be a disconnect in our culture. Why do brehs think young women would skip fine, hardbodies with stamina to last for hours (and I do mean hours) to be with an older man who isn’t bringing some financial assistance? Everyone else gets it and happily makes the exchange.
Young Black girls are the only ones who are supposed to be ok sharing their bodies with an older man and not actually getting provision. I swear.

As you said, Leo likes them young and keeps it fun. They get exposure, get better modeling gigs and contracts and somehow he’s decent enough to let them go while they’re still relatively young and they ALL seem to marry successful men after being with him.
Almost like he still puts them on game as he’s letting them go. :sas2:
That’s why I said on here before I’m not mad at Leo because all of the young women he dates actually have good lives after they split up. There is an understanding. Both are benefiting somehow.
All these rappers will use up a woman’s youth, leave her a babymomma etc. It’s quite interesting.

Talking about A1C. Some dude in my office was trying to flirt with me and had to excuse himself to take a call from his cardiologist. I literally looked at him like he was crazy. What TF is actually supposed to happen here :skip:

The last bit :russ:

I tried to date an older man once, NEVER tried it again.

Lmao I tried to date an older man once. It was interesting but when he gave me his phone asking me to fix something, I had to go. 🤣 It traumatized me. Reminded me too much of my parents/aunts/uncles wanting me to be tech support.

Mistah Charles you be easy okay ✌🏾

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’m divorced early 40’s “dating” a girl in her mid 20’s. Not expecting nothing, just enjoying the moments. I’ve noticed that it really bothers people who know you personally when you date a younger woman. I don’t look old, we don’t get funny looks in public at all. She’s just fine so she always gets attention. But females that I know judge me like I purposely sought out a young woman. They assume you’re being a sugar daddy or getting used for something. Some nikkas do that too. But at the end of the day nothing is guaranteed with older women either, since they wanna compete with young women so bad. A lot of dudes are so out of touch they couldn’t get a young woman off the muscle, so they make themselves tricks and sugar daddies, but younger women love older men who can really teach them something. They are probably the nikkas that taught a lot of the good women y’all with now how to treat you right.

Because all men are seen as toxic. The main assumption is older men take advantage of young women. Never that he's a genuine dude.

I can understand letting her experience life, but there's 35 yr old women who have nothing to show for all those years. A combination of broke, childless, and single mothers.

You really can't win, just date who you want.

lib123

All Star
Daps
More so for women, but ultimately we shouldn’t get accustomed to separating sex from emotions. There’s still an emotional and spiritual exchange happening on some level, and you do feel empty if you’re just letting anyone have access to your body. That’s the biggest thing we can do with another person and it should be respected.

That makes sense. In fact I've noticed that a lot of girls who engaged in a lot of casual sex in their 20s start becoming more spiritual and posting bible quotes on IG in their 30s. And mentioning how they want a solid and stable dude much more frequently. Lol even Draya was talking about ignoring her DMs and praying to God for guidance before going on dates in a Shaderoom interview last year, before all the stuff with Jalen Green lol. It's really interesting.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Commonality in this case = $$$$$$
and you talking about a board with dudes saying they don’t want to wine and dine the (younger) women they are pursuing.

No one is saying dudes can’t go younger.
There is this disconnect in our culture because dudes don’t want to acknowledge WHY women go older. And why they might go MUCH older.

That whole “she’s helping him with business” is some BS. He was already a successful multimillionaire decades before this girl was even a thought. She might provide some Gen Z insights, but that’s no different than what he would get if he simply went to an agency that had 20something college grads on staff.

NAW- Bill understands exactly what is expected of a woman that much younger than him and he’s more than willing to provide it so that he has access to her body.

I won’t even make this a racial thing.

It’s the same way Tyrese’s crazy ass is running around with his 20 something girlfriend. We all know the Zellie is there because Ty is taking care of her. And that’s fine! Wtf is the point of an older man if he can’t improve your life?

Bill gets it and that’s why he found a 24YO who is down for the ride.

Coli brehs being obtuse and that’s why these threads are so funny. If men value youth and looks and women value provision, why would a woman not expect provision if she is sharing her youth (i.e. her body) with an older man?!

Bill gets it and it’s clear the 24YO gets it. So no one has anything to say.

If dudes don't wine and dine, they won't get any woman at all, let alone young.

I think you fail to mention the dynamics don't suddenly change with older women. Maybe if that woman is desperate. Older women want the same thing as younger women, especially since they're serious about settling down. A 35 yr old woman who is not putting up with a 35 yr old coli janitor breh with no life goals.

The commodity you speak of common sense

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
She had her fun. He was looking for love.
Sounds like she enjoyed the sex, but was bored overall. She’s ready to move her newfound sexual awakening to someone who excites her.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she comes back to use OP as her emotional crutch though. Especially if she’s going through financial and family issues. It’s probably not too late for them if he drops those coins and get her set up financially.

In the words of the great Nino Brown, he had to cancel her...

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I mean isnt she supposed to experience 'life' like many people say? :troll:

She'll be way more experienced in 10 years.:troll:

What this really boils down to is women cutting in on a man's fun and guilt tripping them for a casual fling.

It isn't the first or last human civilization has seen this phenomenon...

Imma keep it real, most 20 somethings are fine with herb, some door dash, and dikk...not in that order neither...

This isn't rocket science...And most people aren't marrying in their 20s or even 30s anyway, so it doesn't matter if you get into a short term relationship...20s you build your body count and get serious in your 40s...maybe..

If there is no ring, it don't count...