Dating app insider: Women swipe 2% max, Men 35%+

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
This isn't someone I directly know but in an article in the Financial Times about the upcoming $8.2bn (!) IPO of Bumble, one of the commenters, who used to work for a dating app, gave a pretty succinct comment on how the playing field there is tilted pretty heavily against straight men. I am married for over a decade so haven't dealt with this crap but I can guess many Coli brehs can vouch for this. We can't all be @VertigoKnight and shyt and have chicks all in our profiles.

I used to work for a dating app and there is a huge problem with the heterosexual female user activity inside the app: on average women swipe yes to max 2% of profiles while males - minimum 35%. Hence apps are monetizing males while reducing the daily free actions otherwise they say "yes" to all women in 50-80km radius and wait for the response. At the same time, these 1,5-2% of female likes constantly land on the same profiles. As the result many male (heterosexual) users never get any matches or start any conversation

Damn, they really sharing men like that.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Dating apps are a scam, what's new?

For success go for the smaller sized apps that cater to smaller demographics. I met my girl on Hinge and we been together since Dec of 2018.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
this is not suprising
and it's not against men either
men will go on dating apps like they are at a buffett and will want to try out everything
women will go on look to for a companion as they don't want to spend another fiscal year alone

It's not comparable, they are looking for different things.

I know this fat italian guy, he is UglyGang and fat, but he is fukking girls left and right.
he has every dating app and swipes as much as possible only for the goal to fukk, it's a numbers game.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I’m eating
I never pay so it don’t bother me
I do go through droughts but I’ll shoot in real life too

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I do well enough on the apps, but yeah it's pretty much lopsided towards females.

I mean they must be making money on top of money from some of these guys. I saw on Tinder they were charging 96 dollars to be boosted for 6 hours.

:mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If you on your purpose shyt like this ain't even on your mind. I know #passportgang probably looking at this like:unimpressed:

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
For men, Dating apps are a test as to how good you take pictures and how interesting your life is or how interesting you can make it seem