Dating is such a waste of time. I think I'm done with it

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjgrin: At this post.

What’s the benefit?

p*ssy is the benefit. You don’t have to spend a lot of money for it either.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Reading through some of these threads would make one think the human race is doomed LOL

It's been so long since I've been single, but like many others have stated, I liked dating because it was fun and I liked getting to know people on a deeper level, once I'd gotten a baseline of who they were. I didn't do blind dates when I was single so most of my dating partners were friends of friends or guys I'd already known in one capacity or other (work, track, dance). Even if things didn't go anywhere romantically, some of them became good friends (one even led to me meeting my husband).

Friend connections seem to work best IMO, but you're probably already similar. Best people to let set you up are friends of your mother or friends of friends' mothers. They've got the 3rd eye, it's crazy

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
The problem on this site is people generalize their experiences instead of realizing everything is relative and a case by case thing
Everyone is different but may share characteristics with everyone else
You have to be able to read people and know what type of person they might be
Some women might be okay with just chilling or walking around
Some want to go somewhere or eat something
It depends on the person and their personality
not everything is looks either it is also about vibes and connection
and if we are being brutally honest, a lot of people are not as attractive as they think they are :yeshrug:
why does she chill with him but I have to take her on a date?:jbhmm:
put 2 and 2 together :francis:

a lot of people are married to one but don't know it
have their fun with the men they are really attracted to and "settle" with the not as attractive safe guy
it happens all the time but no not my wife
you will never truly know your partner's sexual past or how they really got down unless they want you to know

Cats need to peep Sex Life on Netflix. Alot of men are in those type of situations you described and dont even realize

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Dating is no problem. I'm just looking for women who are cool, fun, open minded, witty and energetic. Confidence and looks are big bonus.

I met a classmate like this, she was taken. She was cool AF though.

I can't deal with women who have no passion, humor and excitement in their lives, that's very boring.