Daughter of Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale dies at 22;

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stupid question brehs but are you born with lupus or can you get it randomly? i dont want it :sadcam:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
homies.jpg

:heh: @ you and your team.

:dead:

and damn shes young... ill be 25 and i still think that's 2 young to go.. RIP to his princess.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad. I was wondering what was going on with McHale. Hope the family can have peace.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
stupid question brehs but are you born with lupus or can you get it randomly? i dont want it :sadcam:

It comes in different forms. Venus Williams and Nick Cannon have some form of it. And they didn't even get diagnosed till they were adults. :to: Snoop has a kid with it too.

McHale seems like such a good dude. Feel bad for him and his fam.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps

It's random, you get diagnosed with it

The thing is it's becoming more and more prominent, makes me believe. Theres something in the enviorment or the foods that were eating

I have some form of auto immune disorder, just don't know which one.

Your immune system stays dormant and than outta left field your body attack foods that you've been eating your entire life.

They have these corticosteroids (prednisone), that are like wonder drugs. The the few times i had to go to the doctor or the ER. I'd tell them to give me those drugs, there hesitant as shyt to give em to me because of the side effects but I swear by them.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's random, you get diagnosed with it

The thing is it's becoming more and more prominent, makes me believe. Theres something in the enviorment or the foods that were eating

I have some form of auto immune disorder, just don't know which one.

Your immune system stays dormant and than outta left field your body attack foods that you've been eating your entire life.

They have these corticosteroids (prednisone), that are like wonder drugs. The the few times i had to go to the doctor or the ER. I'd tell them to give me those drugs, there hesitant as shyt to give em to me because of the side effects but I swear by them.
:wow:

Good luck dude. I really hope you dont have any more complications.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Human life is fragile.

That's why we gotta be thankful everyday if we wake up well.

You can be 20 years old and have something awful happen to you for no reason at all.....or you can be 50 years old and a heavy drinker/smoker and still be kickin just fine.

Doesnt make sense, so you jst gotta be thankful to be as well as you are.