Daughter of Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale dies at 22;

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's random, you get diagnosed with it

The thing is it's becoming more and more prominent, makes me believe. Theres something in the enviorment or the foods that were eating

I have some form of auto immune disorder, just don't know which one.

Your immune system stays dormant and than outta left field your body attack foods that you've been eating your entire life.

They have these corticosteroids (prednisone), that are like wonder drugs. The the few times i had to go to the doctor or the ER. I'd tell them to give me those drugs, there hesitant as shyt to give em to me because of the side effects but I swear by them.

What symptoms did u have breh?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissue. This leads to long-term (chronic) inflammation.

So AIDS as we (or maybe I, wrongly??) understand it directly attacks the immune system right? which causes the body to be more susceptible to sickness and makes any such sickness more dangerous/deadly than it would normally be? But this lupus is basically like a distant cousin of AIDS that confuses the immune system into fighting the body? But unlike the HIV/AIDS, no one knows where this one comes from or if its transferable? :weirdo:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So AIDS as we (or maybe I, wrongly??) understand it directly attacks the immune system right? which causes the body to be more susceptible to sickness and makes any such sickness more dangerous/deadly than it would normally be? But this lupus is basically like a distant cousin of AIDS that confuses the immune system into fighting the body? But unlike the HIV/AIDS, no one knows where this one comes from or if its transferable? :weirdo:
there are alot of crazy diseases out there that there are no cures for.

shiiiittt, pretty soon they won't be able to treat gonorrhea anymore.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps

Basically it's like a false fire alarm was set off in your body but theres no fire to put out.

Unlike HIV/Aids ... It's manageable. Find out your allergies and avoid the Junk.

What symptoms did u have breh?
Rashes, Hives and oversleeping and still feeling tired.

I went to an allergist and found out Corn and Yeast was causing all of this, so now I try to avoid all bread, alcohol and anything cooked in corn oil.

I went binge drinking spree before I found out I had an over reactive immune system and I woke up looking like I got into a fight with Mike Tyson.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
My girl had MDS and had to get a bone marrow transplant last year, it was very rare for her to have it being in her early 30's, but she almost died. She really doesnt have an immune system at all now, and has graft vs host for the rest of her life. We just got out of Sloan Kettering on Thanksgiving because she had an attack. RIP to Kevin's daughter, I know how hard that shyt is to go through, just waiting, not being able to do anything for your loved one. :to:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
My girl had MDS and had to get a bone marrow transplant last year, it was very rare for her to have it being in her early 30's, but she almost died. She really doesnt have an immune system at all now, and has graft vs host for the rest of her life. We just got out of Sloan Kettering on Thanksgiving because she had an attack. RIP to Kevin's daughter, I know how hard that shyt is to go through, just waiting, not being able to do anything for your loved one. :to:

You're a good dude to be so dedicated to your girl.:salute: Yeah, having loves with these incurable illnesses is something else. It goes with out saying that life is precious and a blessing.

RIP to The McHale family.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:rip: man I got 2 daughters myself and I dont even want to think about how it would feel to lose one of them

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
RIP...but people die everyday b :manny:

As I type this, I'm sure a 6 year old just got hit by a car

ol' mister sobering ass statistics.

Nudie's friend: " I got my dikk sucked yesterday"

Nudie "fakkits get their dikk sucked everyday, B" :manny: