Daughter of Wu-Tang’s ODB says she & siblings have received No money since his death

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
Haiti
(According to reports, there may have been as many as 13 kids.)

Having 13 kids while being a drug addict with no Will is some scumbag shyt

This is has to stop man. This is another destruction of a family esp. when they may not all know each other and be cordial with each other. Especially the mothers of those children.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
At the very least Nick Cannon doesn’t do drugs and none of his children’s mothers are beefing with one another.

If i’m not mistaken I also think he’s stated that he a will or trusts set up for his kids
He doesn't do drugs but the reason he's doing this is feeling heightened mortality from having lupus. They aren't beefing cause they're being taken care of right now.

Hopefully we don't need to find out anytime soon.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

420MWO.com
Daps
The song with Kelis seems to be fairly popular, I remember the episode of Mr Robot where they was singing that song :heh:

Hey, dirtay! :troll:

Baby I got your money don't you worry! :umad:

Hook of that song is still hilarious till this very day :pachaha:

Hope ODB kids can some money out of the estate.
That song is a timeless classic

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He doesn't do drugs but the reason he's doing this is feeling heightened mortality from having lupus. They aren't beefing cause they're being taken care of right now.

Hopefully we don't need to find out anytime soon.
Death and money already bring the worst out of people. You combine them and things really get crazy. That’s the whole reason you need a will and witnesses and a lawyer. Because your own family can’t be expected to follow your orders.